histexpo

I'm a WW2 Expert

50 XP

16th February 2008

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

[COLOR=black]I can't get the Punkbuster to work on battlefield 1942.[/COLOR] I don’t know if its because I me a mistake when uninstalling and reinstalling the game on previous occasion[COLOR=black]s:confused: but what I do Know is that reinstalling the punkbuster and [/COLOR][COLOR=black]downloading[/COLOR][COLOR=black] Patch v1.61[/COLOR] [COLOR=black]did not solve anything. What are the possible reasons for this problem and how do I get round it?[/COLOR] I hope for the answers soon. thankyou.

cdogmn

BF2 And EA/Dice=We Loose

50 XP

2nd January 2007

0 Uploads

398 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

download the pbsetup in your bf1942 pb folder, then choose the game then click update PunkBuster Online Countermeasures remember to run pb from the folder and no were else

histexpo

I'm a WW2 Expert

50 XP

16th February 2008

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago
cdogmn;4225229download the pbsetup in your bf1942 pb folder, then choose the game then click update PunkBuster Online Countermeasures remember to run pb from the folder and no were else

I don't want to sound daft here, but how do I identify the bf1942 pb folder and can you pleace send me a screen shot or something of it? Apart from that thanks for replying to my original question.