Aqua_marine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

18th December 2003

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Hi. In the sims deluxe edition, each time i use a service from the pie menu in one of my sims homes, the service person never comes, and afterwards they would no longer be seen in the pie menu (except for the pizza man who does not come, but is still seen in the pie menu). Even though I have a fire detector, the fireman does not come when a fire occurs Also, when I ring up a friend and invite them, they say they will come but never come. The paper delivery kid and post man never comes either. Also, in one of my other houses, when i make someone go to the second floor, i can't see the second floor. Thanks.:nodding:

tyriel

Waiting For Half-Life 3...

50 XP

28th November 2002

0 Uploads

1,393 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

did you delete the portals where they come? (with move_objects on) ? I don't know about your 2nd floor thing, sorry

Aqua_marine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

18th December 2003

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Sorry, I'm pretty new to "The Sims". Could you explain what you mean about "deleting the portals with move_object on". Thanks.

xgamerx

Willy Wonka ate my chocolate

50 XP

7th July 2003

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

"move_objects on" is a cheat that lets you move your people and such so if you delete where they come from that can cause a portal to be messed up and a portal is where they come from

lovielover19

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

12th July 2004

0 Uploads

140 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

OMG!!! I have the same problem! I downloaded a teleporter so I can zap the sims to my house, but when they say they are going to go, they just stand there and I can't zap them back. I have to delete them. I never get bills, the maid, gardener, fire department (I have fire alarms), police, and friends never come over. PLEASE HELP US!!!

Swissalo

I live under beds

50 XP

18th April 2004

0 Uploads

105 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Did you delete the mailbox? Because the mailbox means that someone lives there and without it no one comes to the house.

lovielover19

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

12th July 2004

0 Uploads

140 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

HAHA I already did that. (accidentally) but I moved to a new house. My mailbox is sitting there, right in front of the house.