dweeb61

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

31st July 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

alright....im new to these forums and i hope to god someone can help me. okay well i have been playing battlefield for a good year or so now online. well just last month as i go to get on it punkbuster kicks me after connecting. It says the reason for booting me is becuase of "inadequate O/S privlleges". someone for the love of god let me know what this means! and how to fix it. like i said i have never had a problem untill now. and yes i have reinstalled both the game and punkbuster numerous times with no help. Thank you for your time Jay

Stapleton

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

11th November 2003

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

i was bored and read through the punkbuster website. and found nothing. perhaps that error has something to do with PB needing to be installed under a user with administrator rights? that's all I can think of. try emailing them if you haven't already found the answer.

=X= Sea

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

6th April 2004

0 Uploads

930 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

If you have XP and have different accounts, then listen up, I had this problem. I installed BFV and BF1942 on my guest account, because i had friends over who wanted to play. So punkbuster gets all screwed up when i play on my own account. If this is the case for you, completely uninstall it and reinstall it on your own account. Hope i helped.