Nusentinsaino

A new sense of nuisance.

50 XP

8th December 2003

0 Uploads

12,881 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

I just got BF1942, Road to Rome and i have not installed Secret Weapons of WWII yet... But heres the problem about the online "Punkbuster" §§§§. Everything is going perfectly well, the online is going smoothly as excepted however.. I get kicked off every 5 mintues. Excatly 5 mintues. Saying, "You have been kicked off the server via Punkbuster for 0 mintues, Visit www.evenbalance.com to manually update for your PB files" I went to that website, and since i have the BF1942 for mac, i knew it was going to §§§§ up... I tried saving the PB update to the data files in BF1942, but it wouldnt let me save it on... So im helpless with my new present kicking me off every 5 mintues! :mad: I hope someone understands me and could help me out because i am probably the happiest man in the world :rolleyes: Help please!

Big_Daddy

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

5th August 2004

0 Uploads

698 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

It sounds to me like you need the PBweb from punkbuster. http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=updatepb.php

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago

The 1.6 patch has the current punkbuster on it.

cjwoolf2009

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

7th April 2004

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago
THEE ACEThe 1.6 patch has the current punkbuster on it.

That's not what he's asking. He already has punkbuster, he just needs to update it to the latest version.