spikekeke

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th August 2007

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Just installed the game, but whenever I try to start an instant action game, a "vote for map" window shows up, but there aren't any maps listed (except for another little window identifying the map to the right), and no matter how many times I click on the only two buttons I can find, "vote for map" and "lock", the windows don't go away, so I'm trying to fight with that window in the way. I don't want to vote for a @#$%ing map. I don't care about the @#$%ing map. I didn't spend $40 on this to vote for some map, I bought it to blow stuff up. It has to go. Maybe I missed a control and am over reacting (if so, then the very least EA could do if their tech support people were on the ball is TELL YOU HOW TO CLOSE IT!), but I don't care how much of the eula is violated to get rid of it so I didn't waste $40 on some unplayable garbage. I know this is a multiplayer game, but what the heck was EA thinking to force this kind of thing on people?

Parakleet-TAKE LUCK

---intentionally left blank---

50 XP

8th September 2003

0 Uploads

379 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

[QUOTE= Maybe I missed a control and am over reacting ?[/QUOTE]

Yeah think?

spikekeke

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th August 2007

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago
Parakleet-TAKE LUCK[QUOTE= Maybe I missed a control and am over reacting ?[/QUOTE] Yeah think?

Okay, maybe I was just a bit heated. Sorry about that. Now that the rant is over and the steam isn't coming out of my ears anymore, anyone have any calm advice on solving this pesky little issue?

spikekeke

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th August 2007

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Well, I thought it might be that punk blocker thing (the readme for v1.6 mentioned it having a map vote feature), but no. What on earth could possibly be causing this stupid thing???