Some help installing please -1 reply

Please wait...

We're currently in the process of moving servers, parts or all of the site will be unavailable for a few hours. Sorry for any inconvenience!

grovestreet

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

8th January 2006

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Alright, So I just bought the battlefield 1942 Pack with secret weapons of world war 2 and the road to rome, Now the problem is when It starts to install I get this Stupid message, I dont know have a damn clue what it means, Could someone help?

Dr.Fritz

Promiscuous Girl

50 XP

6th July 2005

0 Uploads

5,842 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

You have to find out what piece of hardware is missing. Im pretty sure you just have to update your video drivers.

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago
grovestreetAlright, So I just bought the battlefield 1942 Pack with secret weapons of world war 2 and the road to rome, Now the problem is when It starts to install I get this Stupid message, I dont know have a damn clue what it means, Could someone help?

The CD is not being read correctly, there may be scratches or dust or the disk may be faulty. Sometimes it can be a faulty CD drive, but whatever is causing, it is a media read error, not a hardware error.

AK

:smokin:

grovestreet

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

8th January 2006

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Oooh, Thank you very much, It just needed abit of cleaning:)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 12 years ago
grovestreetAlright, So I just bought the battlefield 1942 Pack with secret weapons of world war 2 and the road to rome, Now the problem is when It starts to install I get this Stupid message, I dont know have a damn clue what it means, Could someone help?

I too have a problem where is the code located I bought the BF1942 complete collection there is no cd cover w/ the # code? what message are you getting. can you help me out?