sp demo not working -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

Hey people. I just recently downloaded the bf1942 sp demo. After I installed it, it loads up fine, lets me change options. But then, when I go to instant battle and start the game, the game crashes to the desktop and tells me that I should send the problem report to microsoft. What is up with that!!:confused:

-aFh- Gen.Fatcat

I just got nOObed

50 XP

20th September 2005

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Go buy the game. Its $9 at Wallmart.

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago
-aFh- Gen.FatcatGo buy the game. Its $9 at Wallmart.

Stop with the pointless comments -aFh- Gen.Fatcat, why would he buy the game if he can't get the demo to work? The idea of demo's is to see if the full game is able to be played on his computer and actually worth buying.

tizmo, we will need to know your system specifications before we can help wuith your question, just ignore -aFh- Gen.Fatcat.

AK

:smokin:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 12 years ago

Ok. Fujitsu-Siemens Scaleo P Amd Athlon64 +3700 1gb of RAM 160gb HD Sapphire ATI x800 256mb video card (with 5.11 catalyst drivers)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 12 years ago

ok, sorry for duoble posting, but could there be a problem with the refresh rate?? I have heard about a problem like that, but that is for the mp demo..

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

It could be, the MP and SP demo use the same profile system, but the MS error is a worry, you wouldn't normally see that with the refresh rate probelm.

AK

:smokin:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 12 years ago

Ok, this is weird. I downloaded and installed the secret weapons demo, and that works fine. I wonder why that works, but the original doesnt.