tdg__chris

This is a Title

50 XP

23rd May 2004

0 Uploads

76 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

As I can’t get on there forum and someone has already put a post, I decided to put this here. I downloaded the 0.3. I installed it but it does not show up as a mod. What am I doing wrong? I don’t have any of the other of the versions, as it said “Full” I thought that it would be ok. I have download twice to see if that was the problem but not. I have deleted the mod files and installed but that not work ether.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 12 years ago

Thanks

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 10 years ago
tdg__chris;2760725As I can’t get on there forum and someone has already put a post, I decided to put this here. I downloaded the 0.3. I installed it but it does not show up as a mod. What am I doing wrong? I don’t have any of the other of the versions, as it said “Full” I thought that it would be ok. I have download twice to see if that was the problem but not. I have deleted the mod files and installed but that not work ether.

I HaveThe Same Problem, but i got the german one

=SoBF=Starbuck

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

7th October 2007

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

You brought back an almost 2 year old post just to say you have the same problem....noob

evil_klingon

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

5th June 2007

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

Not so much a noob as say...you realllllly need to get out and make some friends if you have to try and talk with people from two years ago :rolleyes: