This one's not new -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

Well , ive dl all i needed to play DC Realism , but whenever i start a game , it crashes in the "ready" screen before choosing teams and weapons , anyone faced this problem before ? any solution ? thx for the help

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago
Zero FilthWell , ive dl all i needed to play DC Realism , but whenever i start a game , it crashes in the "ready" screen before choosing teams and weapons , anyone faced this problem before ? any solution ? thx for the help

So what did you download? You are not giving ANY info thats at all useful.

here are the realism mods versions and different packagings for DC

DC Realism 0.81 - dc_realism_81.zip DC Realism Final - dc_realism_final.zip DC Realism Final V.81 - dc_realism_v81.exe DC Realism Mappack - dcr_levels.zip DC Realism Patch 0.791 (0.791) - dcrealismpatch791.exe DCR .81 Patch - dc_realism_81.zip Desert Combat Realism Mod - dcrealisminstall.exe Desert Combat Realism Modification (.793) - dcrealismv793.exe Tanelorn realism mod - tanelorn_dc_mod0.65.zip Download Tanelorn's Realism Mod for DC (v.64) - tanelorn_dc_modv.64.zip

As you can see there are mutliple versions for DC and DC:Final, and two different versions of the realism mod by different ppl.

If you have the DC:Final realism mod but have not downloaded and installed DC:Final you will experience those symptoms.

So, what version of BF are you running, what version of DC/DC:Final and which realism mod, Tanelorn's or the DC Realism Team.

Just coming here and saying, "it doesn't work", is not enough info for us to work with.

AK

:smokin:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago

sorry for not not being clear, ive downloaded the dc_final_install , it's the DC 1.0 Realism Full in BF1942 Files , im running dc final for a long time in BF 1.61b sorry ...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 13 years ago

so , dont you guys have a solution for this ??