Captain Blade

custom user title

50 XP

16th July 2006

0 Uploads

1,403 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

When I switch to mod the game crashes...

The#1Spot

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

20th October 2005

0 Uploads

475 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

1 you installed the mod wrong 2 your computer is unable to support bf1942 and the mod at the same time 3 what kind of crash is it 4 is anything on your system oc 5 post system specs dang it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Blade

custom user title

50 XP

16th July 2006

0 Uploads

1,403 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

1. Mod is installed correctly. 2. It can support. 3. The game just crashes.. no errors, it just goes back to the desktop instantly. 4. Yes. My video card, which is Nvidia Geforce 6200 OC. 5. System Specs: I don't think this is needed because I always use to be able to switch mods fine a month ago and I haven't changed any hardware or anything on my computer since then. Well, I have updated my drivers, but that's all.. But before I updated my drivers it was doing this.

Are there possibly to many "Total Conversion Mods" in my mods folder?

I have 21

Captain Blade

custom user title

50 XP

16th July 2006

0 Uploads

1,403 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

[quote=Captain Blade]1. Mod is installed correctly. 2. It can support. 3. The game just crashes.. no errors, it just goes back to the desktop instantly. 4. Yes. My video card, which is Nvidia Geforce 6200 OC. 5. System Specs: I don't think this is needed because I always use to be able to switch mods fine a month ago and I haven't changed any hardware or anything on my computer since then. Well, I have updated my drivers, but that's all.. But before I updated my drivers it was doing this.

Captain Blade

custom user title

50 XP

16th July 2006

0 Uploads

1,403 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Captain Blade

Are there possibly to many "Total Conversion Mods" in my mods folder?

I have 21

This is not the problem, I took every mod out except bf1942 and desert combat and it still does this. (desert combat is what it is switching to)

But my game seems to crash in other places to. I just finished playing a map and you know when you are done it starts doing bf1942 screens? well insted of that, the game crashed.

Captain Blade

custom user title

50 XP

16th July 2006

0 Uploads

1,403 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago
I reinstalled my game. It's fixed now...

der_zixed

Need A Dispensa Here!

50 XP

19th July 2006

0 Uploads

137 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

or it coulda been u had something other than rfa map files in ur levels folder