Rythems Gunner

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

26th September 2004

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Hello, Recently I've been having problems with my connection and, it seems, the ability to update the servers. When i load bf1942 and go straight to my fav servers i can connect to them, all of them and i get the ping reply too, this all seems to be fine, but when i load the game and press update i only load about 30 servers with just 1200 people playing, (maybe everyones playing San Andraes?!) :naughty: this is strange as usually the are many more servers and people. Once the update has stoped i only see about 5% of my favorite servers listed, but they are there on my favorite list and i can still conect to them. But also with that I lose my internet connection and i cant get on ANY servers or open/access any web pages, my connection is gone and will only work if i restart. I have ADSL 576 kbps BT connection and to my knowlage i have all the latest versions of bf1942 (unless another has come out in last month) I also have recently installed DC final, but i cant remember if theis was before of after this problem was occuring Doh! I would be very thankful for any help of advise on this. Cheers

smelly_crap

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

27th April 2004

0 Uploads

315 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

http://www.allseeingeye.com

So much better than the ingame browser. Don't be fooled by it saying that you need to pay for it, you don't.

Rythems Gunner

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

26th September 2004

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

thanks Smelly crap, This seems to work well, cheers. I still have the problem with updating my "ingame bf1942 server list" I only get few servers listed, and once i press update.....BANG! my 1.1mb connection fails and i cant connect to anything, although it seems intermiitent, i was able to load a page after updating, strange. I just dont know where to begin to sort this out, anyone got ideaS? cHEERS edit: Actually Ive just tried to get on a server from the all seeing eye and when i dbl clcick the server it comes up with bf1942 error retry/abort/ignore, all of which dont connect me, i sent an error report as bf1942 was not responding, weird maybe my game is just screwed