While first entering game to login i freeze when logging in -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

Whenever i go to the game and hit Login.. it says connecting account to server's.. and then the game freezes up.. Before i used to be able to play singleplayer and such.. but i could never get online to play.. it would always freeze up at the server list screen... wat shall i do for this problem? Thank for any help Cordova2

=)|Katsumoto|(=

Ya can call me |Mr.OwNaGe|

50 XP

22nd April 2005

0 Uploads

85 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

If you are using firewall: Make a new rule that leads to the app and mark - PERMIT If you are using Router with firewall - make the same like firewall but in router settings

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago

wats the app and the mark? :/ and how would i do that

The_Gman

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

21st May 2004

0 Uploads

62 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

I am having the same problem, and i have no firewall or router.... Perhaps EA's Auth server is down?

=)|Katsumoto|(=

Ya can call me |Mr.OwNaGe|

50 XP

22nd April 2005

0 Uploads

85 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

No impossible i was playing it 12 hours non-stop yesterday so it couldn't be down EDIT: The app is the APPLICATION / game executable , which connects to the EA server itself , and mark is mark ya know like to mark something --> this is normal box [] and this one is marked [x] --> so mark the PERMIT option if u have such by making new rule / new permission . Don't know what firewall u have im using Bitdefender professional 8.