FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

http://www.gamingforums.com/showthread.php?t=93165

See my post in here, it explains how to fix your FH install so that you can install it correctly. Any questions at all about this post in this thread.

comradelobster

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

B.F. Piercehttp://www.gamingforums.com/showthread.php?t=93165

See my post in here, it explains how to fix your FH install so that you can install it correctly. Any questions at all about this post in this thread.

Thanks for the help. But if you could give a more detailed installation procedure it would help me. Do I install patch 0.5c to the BF1942/mods folder only or to the mods/FH folder. Then do I install the 0.5d patch to the mods folder only or to the mods/fh folder?

Thanks

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

comradelobsterThanks for the help. But if you could give a more detailed installation procedure it would help me. Do I install patch 0.5c to the BF1942/mods folder only or to the mods/FH folder. Then do I install the 0.5d patch to the mods folder only or to the mods/fh folder?

Thanks

Actually here is the easiest way to install it. Install 0.5c to your /desktop/ then cut that FH folder and place it in your mods directory. No fuss no muss there. Then install 0.5d which has the correct path already.

C was the one with the screwed up installation path.

comradelobster

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

B.F. PierceActually here is the easiest way to install it. Install 0.5c to your /desktop/ then cut that FH folder and place it in your mods directory. No fuss no muss there. Then install 0.5d which has the correct path already.

C was the one with the screwed up installation path.

Thanks for the tip Pierce. It worked. No problems since then.

Black Dragon

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

Lol i'm still stuck when you say place the FH folder in your mods directory do you mean the battlefield1942/mods one or the FH one i have tried both but it won't let me because they have both the same names, i renamed them but that made things worse. Help!!

comradelobster

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago
Black DragonLol i'm still stuck when you say place the FH folder in your mods directory do you mean the battlefield1942/mods one or the FH one i have tried both but it won't let me because they have both the same names, i renamed them but that made things worse. Help!!

Dragon

Delete yr FH folder. Re-install version .05b. Then download the patch for .05c on to your desktop. Then copy the FH folder from yr desktop to your bf1942/mod folder. After that you can install the .05d pact automatically.

Hope this helps

Lobster

djdanno13

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

10th October 2003

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

i have a problem, i have gotten this great mod, but i still experince problems, (i.e. crashing to desktop and such) i did exactly what you described, (placing the 5b-5c patch in C:ProgramFiles/EAgames/Battlefield 1942 So what is going on? And hopefully my files are not corrupted because i downloaded them twice.

You know the real puzzler, when i create my own game and start local, the conquest maps work and everything, everything works fine, but when i go online, it's all F*#$%# UP. If i even get in the server.

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

I Need Help With Hotfix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=Capt.M.=

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

26th September 2003

0 Uploads

37 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

Yes, please give us the whole procedure for installing the hot fixand EA 1.5 patch. Do we need to uninstall FH, then apply the EA 1.5 patch, then all the FH files again with the hot fix last?

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago

Ok for installing the hotfix, just cut and paste all mods to your desktop. (they've in eagame/battlefield 1942/mods/. You have to leave the bf1942 mod and Xpack1 and Xpack2 if you have them, those are official releases).

/then/ install bf version 1.5

This'll avoid a bad content check.

Now cut and paste your mods back into your mods folder, and install our hot fix to the battlefield 1942 directory.

And you're all set. :)