BadBenke

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

16th January 2004

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I just installed forgotten hope and connected to a server to play, during mapload the game exits to menu and a popup states that my cd-key is in use... i try another server and the same thing happens, i dont get this problem with DC or BF 1942, only in FH Anybody know whats wrong?? and if some idiot is using my CD-key how do i do to get it back? By the way, yes it is my CD-key and yes I bought the game

Kingrudolf

Fan FH Mapper

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,345 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

I would contact EA I guess. I have no clue how it happens, seems very odd to me.

Cochise

click...boom

50 XP

1st December 2003

0 Uploads

286 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago
BadBenkeI just installed forgotten hope and connected to a server to play, during mapload the game exits to menu and a popup states that my cd-key is in use... i try another server and the same thing happens, i dont get this problem with DC or BF 1942, only in FH Anybody know whats wrong?? and if some idiot is using my CD-key how do i do to get it back? By the way, yes it is my CD-key and yes I bought the game

That has actually happened to me several times as well, but not quite in the same way. After this went on randomly for a while. I got fed up with it and uninstalled EVERYTHING related to BF42, then MANUALLY, deleted all the directories and shortcuts it created and used Norton Utilities to clean up BF stuff in my registry. I then reinstalled carefully everything and I have never had a problem since.

BadBenke

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

16th January 2004

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Yup, I think I just was too fast to reconnect to the same server after crashing, it works fine now anyway, thanks!

Hubby Dubby

I Love FH!

50 XP

15th January 2004

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

ugh, i still have to get rid of all my bf stuf (i have the same probs) oh well,ill get it done some day