Price666

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

I was plaing co-op and I crashed to desktop 30 seconds into the game. I can only play co-op for 30 seconds before crashing to desktop.... HELP whats wrong. I reinstalled 2 times including the map pack but nothing helped :(

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Which map is crashing to desktop on ya?

And also I'd recommend not playing Co-Op, since all the bugs don't seem to have been worked out of the AI, but that'll hopefully get fixed really soon for you guys :)

Zektorman

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

I have the same problem with the game crashing to the desktop. So far it only happens on the Guadalcanal map.

-[QC]- Alex

IS82 Mapper

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

I guys i new to the gaming forum and i wanted to say WOW THat the most beathiful, better and the one on top of my mods choise for BF! But i have expericend one crash to desktop me too happened to me 1 time, a crash to desktop on the map Atlantic in multiplayer (conquest) and its just when i have changed the view from f10 to f9 cockpit combined with the "online Lag In Atlantic near those boat" with the Water-Plane! LOL i dunno the name in english maybe its Hydravion in french nyways just that for telling that crash. only happened 1 time since yesterday. I have: Athlon xp 2200+ 1024 ddr pc2700 Msi Geforce 4 Ti4200 Sound Balster Audiogy 2 With all last driver

ArminAce

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

21st December 2002

0 Uploads

678 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

guadalcanal crashes ... a bug .. use another map

BlackGT

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

Perhaps im just dumb, but why can't i find a map called "Atlantic"?

p6153

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago
'-[QC- Alex']I guys i new to the gaming forum and i wanted to say WOW THat the most beathiful, better and the one on top of my mods choise for BF! But i have expericend one crash to desktop me too happened to me 1 time, a crash to desktop on the map Atlantic in multiplayer (conquest) and its just when i have changed the view from f10 to f9 cockpit combined with the "online Lag In Atlantic near those boat" with the Water-Plane! LOL i dunno the name in english maybe its Hydravion in french nyways just that for telling that crash. only happened 1 time since yesterday.

I have expericend a few crashes to desktop, but it happened only in Atlantic-Map (Multiplayer-Conquest) and just if i used the primary Gun of british Battleship(King George).

Ivegottheskill

No.1 STvsSW Fan

50 XP

23rd November 2002

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago
BlackGTPerhaps im just dumb, but why can't i find a map called "Atlantic"?

Did you download the map pack? Atlantic is only available in conquest mode if you downloaded both of the FH files.

My game also crashes when I'm flying the Me262 in Bocage. As soon as I start firing the 4x30mm cannons, the game kicks me to desktop :confused:

Raw_Beef

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

21 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

My game crashes to desktop every single time i try to play. As soon as a map finishes loading in multiplayer, or about 3 seconds after i get to select my class in single player, poof there it goes. Anyone got a fix for that?

Spartan Advanced Member

Retired Admin

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

7,793 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago
Raw_BeefMy game crashes to desktop every single time i try to play. As soon as a map finishes loading in multiplayer, or about 3 seconds after i get to select my class in single player, poof there it goes. Anyone got a fix for that?

i heard that guadalcanal and el alamein were very buggy. remember that it is only the first release and is not polished.