XG2000

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

12th March 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Followed the instructions from the FH web site, I installed the 3 files in order, 1_of_2, 2_of_2, 0.60_to_0.61 patch But whenever I play all single player maps, the game always crashes to desktop when finished loading. I never installed any version of FH before, so I am pretty sure that this is the game problem!! In addition, when I play BF1942, EOD mod and DC mod, there is no problem at all. I checked many previous postings. Many players have this same problem as I do. I would suggest that FH group should release a new patch to fix it as soon as possible. No one would expect that FH will be FORGOTTEN by us since there is no HOPE to play.

5thSander

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

8th March 2004

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Theres alot of posts on this already. Theres no SP support. Play MP.

Oneidas

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

13th March 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

I have same problem FH while trying to load crashes to desktop every time. I run BF, RTR and DC all with no problems. but FH WILL NOT load without carshing to desktop. I think it is a video problem.....I run a 9700 pro Radeon Card..... Wish someone could help.......:naughty:

XG2000Followed the instructions from the FH web site, I installed the 3 files in order, 1_of_2, 2_of_2, 0.60_to_0.61 patch But whenever I play all single player maps, the game always crashes to desktop when finished loading. I never installed any version of FH before, so I am pretty sure that this is the game problem!! In addition, when I play BF1942, EOD mod and DC mod, there is no problem at all. I checked many previous postings. Many players have this same problem as I do. I would suggest that FH group should release a new patch to fix it as soon as possible. No one would expect that FH will be FORGOTTEN by us since there is no HOPE to play.

f_ubar

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

11th March 2004

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Hey, let's try to find out what is going wrong, OK? So first, get the BF1942 debug version here: http://www.eagames.com/official/battlefield/1942/us/editorial/debug_download.jsp Next, put the .exe in your main BF directory and the .dll in Mods/bf1942. Then, run the new .exe, switch to FH .61 and try to start an SP game. It should crash. Now look in Mods/fh/Logs - there should be a logfile for the crash. Open it and scroll down to the end, then backtrace up to the last failed assertion/critical error/whatever. Correct it yourself or ask the rest of the world how to fix it. HTH.

Cochise

click...boom

50 XP

1st December 2003

0 Uploads

286 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago
OneidasI have same problem FH while trying to load crashes to desktop every time. I run BF, RTR and DC all with no problems. but FH WILL NOT load without carshing to desktop. I think it is a video problem.....I run a 9700 pro Radeon Card..... Wish someone could help.......:naughty:

I got 9800pro and it crashes all the time but.....

added this line to the videodefault.con file and it helped a lot for me. Disables trilinear filtering, noticed no diff in quality...

renderer.useTrilinearFiltering 0

and oh yeah, there is no single player support so yes, it crashes, duh.