Ivegottheskill

No.1 STvsSW Fan

50 XP

23rd November 2002

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#21 17 years ago

FH installed and loads fine for me. I've got 384MB ram, a slow 40GB hard drive, 800MHZ P3 and 128Mb GeForce 3 Ti200.

I made a direct shortcut for the mod, so perhaps that's why it loads faster (if people are comparing it to loading battlefield and then activating the mod.) The maps load at a reasonable pace as well, slower than normal BF maps though.

They should have optimised all the textures and everything before they released the mod :/

Col. Haywire

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#22 17 years ago

Cap'n SpankyWin2k is just as compatible with games as XP. To say that Win2k is the worst windoze program to use to run games....is without a doubt very untrue. You'll find when Win2k is updated w/ the service packs it will play any game Xp can. Win2k's loader files are different than XP?? lol...mmm kay. The only 'loaders' I'm aware of are boot loaders....and that doesn't have anything to do w/ installing.

It's been documented and talked about in forums that BF'42 runs the worst on XP....not to say that it runs badly on yours...but please research what you talk about because It's disappointing to see someone give such bad information as this.

To each his own...I suppose.

Well Spank !!!!..... I guess you just don't know what NT ,FAT32 do, and XP,NTFS do. It's clear it is a waste of time giving info here........ chow all, will not be back at this form again.

Cyb3rwarrior

I hate hollywood.

50 XP

16th September 2003

0 Uploads

251 Posts

0 Threads

#23 17 years ago
Commander-K25FH loads and works fine for me. I'm running WinXP on a 2ghz P4 w/ 512 ram.

thats like my system only i have a 1.4 ghz processor but it works fine for me

agincourt

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

12th October 2003

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#24 17 years ago

does anyone know if they are going to put snipers in forgotton hope

Ivegottheskill

No.1 STvsSW Fan

50 XP

23rd November 2002

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#25 17 years ago
agincourtdoes anyone know if they are going to put snipers in forgotton hope

They're in already, you just can't select them from the classes menu. You have to find the sniper kit and pick it up. I think it's better that way IMO, cause then there aren't to many snipers in a game. It encourages close quarter fighting :cool: