Owen_Rath

If you want blood, you got it!

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

All right folks, well a few minutes ago I was runing around in the Essen map, and the 3 story builiding next to the (New?) market flag is a rocket pack it's on the floor of the third floor, in the middle of the muddy lookin' carpet. It has unlimeted fuel, and you have to hit space repetedly to jet about, the equipment that the kit has is the schmizer machine pistol (mp40), nazi pistol, potato mashers and nazi knife, other than that it's okay, kinda wish you could use the gear that I had before 'cause I had the Bren LMG.

Fezarella

Lacoste

50 XP

17th December 2002

0 Uploads

6,610 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

its cool dont yer think?

ILoveWeed&BF1942

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

101 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago
Owen_RathAll right folks, well a few minutes ago I was runing around in the Essen map, and the 3 story builiding next to the (New?) market flag is a rocket pack it's on the floor of the third floor, in the middle of the muddy lookin' carpet. It has unlimeted fuel, and you have to hit space repetedly to jet about, the equipment that the kit has is the schmizer machine pistol (mp40), nazi pistol, potato mashers and nazi knife, other than that it's okay, kinda wish you could use the gear that I had before 'cause I had the Bren LMG.

Just so Everyone knows there are 3 Rocket packs on Essen, 2 on Kbely Airlfield and 1 on Hallondorn. I am not gonna say where they are exactly cause with guys like Owen playing Bf1942 I will always have a rocket backpack on.

WW2dude

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

50 XP

30th July 2003

0 Uploads

3,825 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

If you want to know where the rocket packs and wasserfalls are then go here and look at post #3 :cya:

Lyon

90% sarcastic

50 XP

9th July 2003

0 Uploads

6,161 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

I know where 2 are in that map, one in bunker infront of factory, one in building 3rd floor at the german spawn nearest to german factory.