Forgotten Hope 6.1 Crashes to desktop on all single player maps!!! Help! -1 reply

Please wait...

SLADE70996

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

12th October 2003

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

:feedback: As stated above, the newly released forgotten hope 6.1 crashes to the desktop when loading any singleplayer maps have tried uninstalling and reinstalling ALL 3 REQUIED FILES to play the mod! even made sure that the directory paths where correct any feedback would be very help full if anyone willing to help and needs more techicnal info e-mail me at [email]slade70096@aol.com[/email] thank you for your time!

chunkynutz

Take the red pill.....

50 XP

10th March 2004

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

I've got exactly the same problem! I've deleted the original FH.5 install and directly.. reloaded 0.6 multiple times and can't play any single player maps! I can play online with no problems so am a little confused. For such a huge download I would have expected it to work first time, surely they sent out a few Beta copies to get some user feedback. Desert Combat releases work everytime (and are half the size). Maybe the FH guys should get on the phone to the DC guys and get some advice. ..having said this the Multiplayer FH maps are quality!!! and removing the Cross-hairs on the tank aiming is a great idea! It gives you a real fighting chance against web-opponents. If anyone actually finds a resolution to this crash to desktop I'd really appreciate it being posted. Be lucky all!! N.b anyone found out how to run the "Uncensored" version yet?

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

hit f9, you get a tank sight, single player fuked because of a typo