navyseals10

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Ok I just downloaded the Mod and then I play it and it plays fine! BUT should the mod say .5a ??? or should it be .5b?? Because mine has an "a" in it! Now I'm all confuesed of witch patch to download!

Um...Pops

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

It should have said 5b. 5a was a closed beta version. Where did you get the download?

navyseals10

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

I downloaded it from fileplanet

navyseals10

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Update: I just uninstalled the mod and downloaded it again and STILL i still says .5a. I downloaded the map pack and again it does the same thing. Please help! Has anybody else downloaded this file from fileplanet???

navyseals10

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

OMG I downloaded from a different place and it STILL SAYS 5A!!!!!!! This is getting SOOO annoying. Forgotton hope is like my favorite mod now and I can't play it because all the servers are moving to d and I'm stuck with stupid A no matter what I do! Please someone help me! Here are my specs if you need them to figure out my prob:

Petium 4 HT 2.4 800 fsb ATI 9800 Radeon 1 gig of RAM Soundblaster live 5.1 Win XP HE

D_Day_Dawson

Missing in action

50 XP

7th August 2003

0 Uploads

750 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

Have you tried updating it with the 5b->5c and 5c->5d updates? You'll have to have 5d to play it online now anyway. Weird it says 5a though!!

DDD

navyseals10

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

yeah i tried doing B to C patch but it doesn't work! still on A. The wierd thing is during install it says installing 5b so I don't know if it's my computer or the mod! Plus when it first came out, and there were no patches yet, I played online and it worked VERY well but now I can't play it. Maybe I should just ditch this wonderful mod!

D_Day_Dawson

Missing in action

50 XP

7th August 2003

0 Uploads

750 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

Well looking at your PC specs you obviously have _way_ too powerfull machine - by swapping it for my 1.8 GF4 2600 (256M) you will be much happier and able to play FH forever :) I downloaded my copy of FH off bf1942files - never tried fileplant.. You did install the map-pack _after_ the main install?? Apart from that I'm afraid all I can say is try getting it from bf1942files :(

DDD

navyseals10

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

D_Day_DawsonWell looking at your PC specs you obviously have _way_ too powerfull machine - by swapping it for my 1.8 GF4 2600 (256M) you will be much happier and able to play FH forever :) I downloaded my copy of FH off bf1942files - never tried fileplant.. You did install the map-pack _after_ the main install?? Apart from that I'm afraid all I can say is try getting it from bf1942files :(

DDD

You read my mind! I already tried bf1942files my second try but the samething happens. And no I rather not swap my pc for yours!

D_Day_Dawson

Missing in action

50 XP

7th August 2003

0 Uploads

750 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago

I take it that your standard BF1942 is patched to 1.45? That may be a problem if it isn't. Apart from that I can tell you (after a quick regedit) that the version of FH is not stored in the registry... Sorry no other ideas - it's midnight here so gotta go to sleep :) Best of luck!

DDD