FishItaliano

I was dropped on my head

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I just installed ForgottenHope0.6 instaler1of2 and ForgottenHope0.6-to-.61 when the games loads a level the bar reaches all the way arcross and then the game quits and I return to my desktop. Did I do something wrong or is there something I am missing?

PatriotJAH

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

13th March 2004

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

I think I might have a similar problem. The bar will fill up, and then it will just sit there full for a long time, or somtimes a short time, and then it will crash.

Garbonzo

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

13th March 2004

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

I have the same prob,i will join a mulityplayer game and the bar will fill all the way up and then make that error sound and crash to my desktop so whats the prob? any one know?

Gogeta

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I have exactly the same problem, i first installed 0.6 part 1 and 2, then the patcht to 0.61 and that didnt worked so i reinstalled part 1 and 2 and didnt patch it but it didn't word either. :uhm:

-Chapman-

FH Rocks!!!

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

126 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

You say u installed 1of2 and the patch, you not installed 1of2 then 2of2 then .6 -> 0.61 patch, In that order. Becasue from what you said you havnt said you have installed 2of2... :/

SenorDingDong

GF makes me horny

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

77 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Install 1 of 2 Install 2 of 2 (looks like you didnt) Install .60 to .61 patch

And youll be fine.

Also delete any previous installations of FH.

robertwj88

war is my business, VERY well!

50 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

I installed:

1 of 2 0.6 2 of 2 0.6 then update to 6.1 I have the same problem that all of the others above have mentioned. It loads the mod fine BUT as soon as I choose a map & it starts to load it gets part of the way or all the way across the load bar. THEN It makes a sound (error) & dumps to the desktop. I've never had FH installed. so there is NO other version to uninstall. I'm a computer tech with 16 yrs experience. So if you have any suggestions please let me know. I'm very capable of following through with any ideas you may have. The screen shots of FH looks great! All the hard work you guys have done to make this mod is very appreciated! I just hope you can figure out what my (And apparently these other guys) problem is ;) I just installed Battlegroup42 & EoD. They are both working great. I really would love to get FH to work.

Lateralus

Ad astra per aspera.

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

441 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Lots of other people are having this exact same problem, but there is no solution as of yet. Hopefully someone from the dev team will see all these posts and figure out what the problem is. If there are this many posts already, then a significant percentage of downloadees are not able to play FH at all, which is hurting their success pretty severely. I don't know why this hasn't been dealt with already.

JAGUART

Thanks for the ftk

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

220 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

What solved my problem is when I deleted the FH folder after installing .6 (and before that I deleted the .5 version too) Then I re-installed everything a second time and it worked fine. Its almost as if you have to install this thing twice for it to work. I was just as frustrated because I KNOW I deleted the .5 FH folder and I still had problems. I got nutty and installed the .61 patch twice over itself. Also, turn off your Anti-Virus and any other programs you may have running. Someone people can't sit still and wait for the program to load and have to browse the net or Instant Message. Let the Thing Load.