FIGUUR

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

8th March 2004

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

So, yesterday , the release of 0.6... been pushing F5 way to many times that evening. And, after some waiting i found a good mirror for the non-password protected files. After downloading for 5 hours, both files stop during installation and say that they are corrupted :thumbsdown: Went to bed and this morning i started downloading again, this time only file 1 of 2, to see if that files wasn't corrupted... First one, corrupted, halted at a different files then the first. Second one, corrupted aswell, also halted on a different file then the first two... After that, i disconnected my router and plugged it right into my own PC, who knows... maybe that was the prloblem :uhm: Nop, after downloading the password protected file, i tried to extract it all using this password: >>>WhoH@veM@deThisStupidPassword?<<< It extracted the read-me and the manual, but on both files it gave me an error about a CRC not being correct in that file (both 1 and 2) Does anybody know what is going on here??? Is my fourth download also corrupt?? I can't really belief that, 4 try's and i seem one of the few who have this problem ..

{Jgd}Kirov

Super Noobified Uber Weapon

50 XP

13th February 2004

0 Uploads

154 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Alright- hopefully you kept that last download. now this is if i remember correctly: i also got a cdc error when it extracted, but the files DO work. install the files. if the install freezes just let it run. (just as a heads up, i think around 90% on the first and 63% on the second) hopefully you wont have any more errors. good luck.

FIGUUR

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

8th March 2004

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

i have all the files that i downloaded... but when extracting the .rar i get an error and the files are deleted. I had it once that file 1 stayed, but it opened a dos console and then closed it of right after..

Phillmurray

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

42 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

This is all I get when I download Forgotten Hope 0.6 1 of 2!