Sleeper(The Fold)

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Seems the only time I can use these weapons is when I find them on someone's body.. the only "kits" I can seem to access are : Officer, Assault, Anti Tank, Engineer, and .. I think support. Someone help me out here, am I bugged?

Miggins

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

21 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

The Support clas has a heavy MG and a knife I think.

On some maps you can only find certain kits in "ammo boxes". They look like normal re-supply boxes, but if you peek inside you will see a single kit there. I have seem different kits just laving around and assumed they were from killed team mates, but I suppose these could be part of the map too.

Never managed to find a sniper kit in the maps just yet, though I have to admit that I have not searched many of them fully just yet.

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

dont really know but i cant get a sniper rifle either ????????????? i dont think there is one

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago
silent assassindont really know but i cant get a sniper rifle either ????????????? i dont think there is one

Sniper rifle kits are in the maps, but they are VERY rare... because snipers themselves were very rare...

the support class always has a heavy MG, and the sniper rifles have to be picked up... there is one near the tiger on Battle Of the Bulge, a G43 sniper rifle...

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

there is also one on bocage and crete