paran_pi

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

3rd March 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

good evening master, i identify my self as[color=red]'fregattenkapitun der kriegmarine'[/color] just today, in the server, i heard as 'a size of FH 0.6 is 1.3gb' that's bic shock to me, i'm korean, yeh but i'm living in australia, which means 'i'm not able to use a korean internet, i'm using australian internet' korean internet is fastest in the world, so 1.3gb is not a problem, but i am in AUSTRALIA!!! i have to spend 24 hours for 1.3gb!!! but in the same server, i heard some people can get download 1.3gb for only 40minutes with a '[color=red]TRAINER[/color]' ( [color=purple]spelling might be wrong[/color] :deal: ) Immediately, i asked 'what the hell is the TRAINER?' and they said 'go to the FHmod.com, than you'll know' guess what? i straightly went to FHmod.com they said i can find what is the trainer in the main of the site, however there weren't any of informations about trainer now, i request to you to explain what is the TRAINER and how to use that please, this is very important to me [color=green]p.s : i heard FH 0.6 have got 100 new vechiles and 40 new map!![/color] [color=green]that's FANTASTIC!!! i knew this!! i knew this mod would be the best since[/color] [color=green]when i've played a first virsion of this mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] [color=green]now, i don't have to save the money for bloody battlefield : vietnam or D.C!!! congratulations!!! :cheers: staffes have done great job!!![/color] [color=green]i pay my respects to all staffes!!!![/color] p.s 2 : please, kindly forgive my terrible english :nodding:

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

well it wont be liek that its one file thats 700 mb and one 400 mb and a "trainer" is more like a DL manager (i think)

[BFE]projecTile

I'm way too cool to Post

50 XP

7th February 2004

0 Uploads

163 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Perhaps he means Trailer ? the "trailer" download takes around 40 minutes for some people but its only a movie of in game footage.

Biiviz

Eggs!

50 XP

29th February 2004

0 Uploads

3,168 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

What I've heard, a trainer is a cheat...

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

no a trainer for Diablo and Diablo 2 and those other games are cheats but i think he means a DL manager