yip

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

22nd March 2004

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

hello alll.... i hv download fhx from the general discussion forum, and still crash to desk top when i choose single player mode/// plz adv what happen and the solution... is there any error during download or installation i m a beginner .. plz explain clearly step by step thank you for your patient and help good days :bows:

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

only default dice maps are supported for now

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

select FHX in your mods list, NOT FH!

canadian_toque

That's right, TOQUE!!!

50 XP

24th March 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I also have the same problem. I have tried to run several of the maps that are origional to BF 1942 and it crashes to desktop everytime. Are any of the maps supported in single player mode? Thanks

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

you problem didnt install it right you should get FHX in your custom game tab

yip

50 XP

22nd March 2004

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

yes,,,, i hv choose fhx in the custom mode, it crash to the desk top and also there is no sound during loading... plz adv what is the problems thank you,

C38368

...burning angel wings to dust

50 XP

14th February 2004

0 Uploads

5,013 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

FHX doesn't have sound of video for loading. I've noticed that SP seems to be somewhat unreliable in FHX. Try creating our own LAN game in Co-Op mode; this works just fine, and will populate the remaining player slots with bots.

yip

50 XP

22nd March 2004

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Thank You Mr.c38368, Is That Mean Fhx Did Not Support Single Player Mode..qq Plz Advise How To Play In Single Player Mode If Fhx Is Not Reliable ,, Thank You

C38368

...burning angel wings to dust

50 XP

14th February 2004

0 Uploads

5,013 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

I can't say for certain that FHX doesn't support single player; all I know is that I've had several CTDs when trying to play in single player. While it's not truly single player, if you go to "Multiplayer" from the main screen, then select "Create Game," and change the game style from 'Conquest' (the default) to 'Co-Op' and then click on "Start New LAN Game" (or whatever the new LAN button says), then FH will fill in the remaining player slots on the LAN server with bots, and it works just like single player instant action. This works even if your computer is not on a LAN.

chunkynutz

Take the red pill.....

50 XP

10th March 2004

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

Yes, I also have downloaded the FHX mini-mod and my singleplayer games still crash to desktop.

I created a folder in my Battlefield/Mods folder called FHX. I then copied all the files in the zip files (all *.rfa files etc...) into the FHX directory.

Then I launch FH and load custom game and I can select FHX, but as soon as I launch into a singleplayer game during the map-load it crashes me to desktop.

Am I doing somehting wrong here??? I not slating the FH mod as multiplayer is superb and for a free download what more can you want!! I'd just love to grab a quick offline single player now and again.

If anyone has an update it would be greatly appreciated

:moon: