SHADOW_KILL

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#11 17 years ago

Don't know what else to tell you guys. I definately DO NOT believe it's a corrupted download. There are so many people that downloaded the same file from the same place and aren't reporting this problem. I got the invalid data and then was also able to successfully install it in another location on my computer, all with the SAME file. I think it's something screwy with the way the Clickteam installer unpacks everything (more specifically, with the uninstall.exe file, but don't ask me why cuz it's just a hunch) on specific computers.

For anyone with the problem- Did you get the FH map pack to install correctly? If you downloaded Eve of Destruction 20%, did you have the same problem?

grim_hellfire- I'm guessing you could try installing it on another computer then moving all the files it unpacks back to the BF/mods folder on your regular computer.

Der Kaiser- I was simply saying to try and install it to either another hard drive (if you have multiple hdds), a different partition (if you have multiple partitions), or a different location location... then IF the installation was successful, move all the contents it installed to the bf/mods folder.

Hope that helps a bit... Good luck guys! It's a good mod.

grim_hellfire

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#12 17 years ago

I got it to work!!!! it took a painfull 2 days and a difficult process of figuring out which file was to be patched by zidrav (sorting through the most recent 6 of them and it finally worked! look for zidrav on google and you will see the painfull beauty come to an end in wonderful playing of FH... gotta go play now! l8ts

Dreamtfk

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

28th March 2002

0 Uploads

122 Posts

0 Threads

#13 17 years ago

I have tried 2 times installing to my other HDD and the installer is still locking up during mid install.

tomilis

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

12th October 2003

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#14 17 years ago

I HAVE TRIED 7 TIMES REDOWNLOADING AND REINSTALLING FROM DIFFERENT LOCATIONS but the installation process always stops and freezes at 51%. Anyone with a solution?

oboeface

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th October 2003

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#15 17 years ago
tomilisI HAVE TRIED 7 TIMES REDOWNLOADING AND REINSTALLING FROM DIFFERENT LOCATIONS but the installation process always stops and freezes at 51%. Anyone with a solution?

Had the same problem twice.... Just let it sit there... go get a cup'a or something, and come back in about 20 minutes... Works fine.

Cheers.

alan2525

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

6th May 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#16 17 years ago

I've tried to install Interstate 1982 mods, Battlefield 1918, Battlegroup 1942 and the Star Wars mod Galaxy conquest. I always have the same problem as the other posts in this thread the Clickteam installer always stops mid way saying "This file contains invalid data". I haben't yet ran a single mod sucessfully. I've downloaded the files from fileplanet but as other uses suggest I think it's an arror with the installer as it isn't consistent which file it stops installing at. Any one offer any additional advice? HELP!

oboefaceHad the same problem twice.... Just let it sit there... go get a cup'a or something, and come back in about 20 minutes... Works fine. Cheers.

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#17 17 years ago

maybe your download manager is corruption the file

Steinmann

WW2 German Reenactor

50 XP

6th May 2004

0 Uploads

50 Posts

0 Threads

#18 17 years ago

well as you have seen in my post i have the same error, im just downloaded that "Zidrav" heres the link: http://ronin.soldats.net/Zidrav.html ill see if i can repair my fh download, but there is 1 thing im :uhm: about, i just downloaded the Full 1.6 patch, as i reformatted me drive, it said it was corrupt! D: i also found this link.. http://www.aoaforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23804 he tells you how he fixed it at the bottom, may be it might be the Hard drives. Who ever has this CrC error, data rubbish, if u make progress please please! tell us on these fourms :D

Steinmann

WW2 German Reenactor

50 XP

6th May 2004

0 Uploads

50 Posts

0 Threads

#19 17 years ago

right, Zidrav thing, just says there is no corruption in the file?, which is typical. so... erm pie

NibblerJr

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

9th May 2004

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#20 17 years ago

I didn't read the whole topic, but I did get the same message. But I installed the Second part, and accidentally installed it first. Now I can't uninstall it, and I can't install part 1. It says Invalid data. Help please.