The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

9th June 2003

0 Uploads

136 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Secret Weapons of War One Year Later.

About one year ago SWS was released and there was a huge number of people playing it online. There were several large servers put up most of them hosted by nVidia.

I remember my first time playing in SWS where I had just got into a server as the map changed and when I spawed I saw my whole team (all 32 of them) rushing towards two of the new german jet planes. As you can guess as soon as two lucky people had goten into the planes people started shooting at them just because they had not gotten there first. After that about half of my team camped for planes while the other half went off to try to get the spawns. This was my first moment in SWS and I realy enjoyed it. I thought that many people would continue to play SWS, but now one year latter you are lucky to find a server with 32 players in it.

The reason I post this thred is for people to explain there reason on why the SWS expansion failed.

pAuthority

Pack some antirads

50 XP

29th April 2008

0 Uploads

69 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Yes, I noticed. Allthough I have bought SWoWW2 lately, there are ONLY two SERVERS that have a public:

Candy's- 20 people And ATF's Hump Em' N' Dump Em- 32 people.

Which is really really sad.

So if you have SWoWWII, play it!

blackhawksniper

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

30th November 2004

0 Uploads

168 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

um those ppl ned to learn how to paly if u just wait for palens u mit as well be dead! tahts pointless and n00bish:notworking: :notworking: :notworking: :notworking: :notworking: