Badger_101

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

2nd April 2005

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

In what map can i find this in and how do i use it?

wjlaslo

I've defected to the Pies

50 XP

13th August 2004

0 Uploads

2,762 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Maps: Peenemunde, Mimequeyethinge, and Essen. Best map to try it out on is Mimecoy. To use it you go in the door, press e, aim the launcher in the direction you want to shoot, then left click. The missile is real fast, if your'e not careful youll go out of bounds. Steer it like a plane, then crash it into your target. It will kill anything with a direct hit. It's also a good Anti tank missile, although it's hard to hit the tank with it.

Badger_101

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

2nd April 2005

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

is it in single or multiplayer only?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 13 years ago

You probably found it by now Badger...but I'll write it anyway. I can only say I've seen/used it in Mimoyeques using single player. Located in the far lower right of the map. If you can't hit anything (you wanted to), just use the trigger button to self-destruct and start with a fresh rocket.

wjlaslo...you say it's in Peenemunde...where please?

LtJimmy

Quod Ego Dico

50 XP

17th March 2005

0 Uploads

363 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

In Peenemunde (spelling?) it is past the church in a fenced off area, however no doubt you have already found this and my typing is pointless. In responce i shall send a KTHX Cruise Missile. :0wned: anyway i do not see that there is really that much a bigger deal about secret weapons, quite frankly it was a BIG disappointment.