Clan Looking for Good Server Rentals -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 14 years ago

Hello! I'm BMZ. Right now, we have two servers that are run by our members. However, the problem is that they are unreliable. Also, they can only handle 2-3 people. We're looking for a good place to rent a server from. Any recomendations? Also, is there anyone who would like to donate a server to us?

Thanks in advance ~BMZ

PS: Please visit our website! ADT

cjwoolf2009

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

7th April 2004

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

www.escapedturkey.com 24 Play Slots - $25 month :cool:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 14 years ago

Wow... That's a great deal! Thanks!

PS: I'm still interested in other options. Please let me know if there are anymore deals you guys can find.

cjwoolf2009

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

7th April 2004

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

That's the lowest server I've found so far. Though, if you want a voice communications program too, I suggest Ventrilo. A good host is www.nrgservers.net 50 Slot for $10 per month.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 13 years ago

Did you read there policies?

EscapedTurkey.com is not responsible for server ping and/or downtime

Sindrevike

I'm too cool to Post

31,580 XP

8th December 2004

0 Uploads

2,838 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

escaped are pain to manage. i have one

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 13 years ago

I don't have a website up yet, but we at RTGN ( Real Time Gaming Networks) can offer you a reliable and fast game server.

All of our game servers run on our own Dual 2.8ghz xeon servers with 2GB of ram, and have a 100Mbit port.

We have over 22Gbps of Internet connectivity from providers like, ATT, Sprint, UUNet, Nlayer, Time Warner, Level 3, and many more.

Located in Dallas texas, your guaranteed to have a geocentricly located server that will have good pings for people all around the world.

Feel free to email me [email]sales@rtgn.com[/email] with any questions about pricing you might have.

Please note that our website is not up yet as we are still in the design mode on it.

Also even if you do not choose us to be your gamehost, I do ask that you think about where you order your server from. Do you think that someone who offers a 50 player server for $10 is gonna stay in business long? If he is making money on it imagine how many of those servers he has to put on one box to cover the $200 that it would cost to rent a box to handle a 50 player server.

Remeber, you get what you pay for.

Thanks.

Matthew Smith RTGN

cjwoolf2009

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

7th April 2004

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

Referring to the "50 player for $10 not lasting long" that is not a game server, it is a communication's program. www.ventrilo.com > www.nrgservers.net

Referring to "Escaped Turkey is not responsible ping/down time" they say that because their servers are user-managed. If you do something stupid and mess up your server, your server may go wild (though, you can reinstall it). Also, if you are outside of the United States - of cource you will have a high ping. If a server is in the U.S. anyone outside of the U.S. will get high - ping. So that is what they really mean by not responsible for ping/downtime. However, I have never had problems with ET's servers, I've always had a 30 - 70 ping, if not less.

Sindrevike

I'm too cool to Post

31,580 XP

8th December 2004

0 Uploads

2,838 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago
cjwoolf2009That's the lowest server I've found so far. Though, if you want a voice communications program too, I suggest Ventrilo. A good host is www.nrgservers.net 50 Slot for $10 per month.

I have a high quality 25 slot ventrilo server from nrgservers and it's awesome. Definately worth it to get a high quality one.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 13 years ago

Site with good deals. www.ClanHostingSolutions.com For a public server it is $3.00 a slot and for a private server(passworded at all times) it is $2.00 a slot. So a public 20 person server would be $60.00 per month, and a private server would be $40.00 per month. The server your game is run on is hosted at The Planet in Dallas. You can find out all info you need on the site. If you have any questions not answered on the website send an e-mail to [email="sales@clanhostingsolutions.com"]sales@clanhostingsolutions.com[/email].