Colt3840

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd May 2003

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 17 years ago

Hello all! I noticed a topic on the forum about bad servers, how about a list of good servers that you guys Like. Any recommendations? I am always looking for a good server.

Colt3840

Ripper23

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

26th November 2002

0 Uploads

190 Posts

0 Threads

#2 17 years ago

It is a great bunch of guys and very well admined, someone is always watching!!! name of server: [R.I.P.] Clan tryout server! ip: 63.110.133.252

PS Don't let the name fool you it is a gaming server.

KiKiN

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

4th December 2002

0 Uploads

105 Posts

0 Threads

#3 17 years ago

well..my server is small and I try to keep it a great place to play, my only rule is to NOT Base camp, of course I spend most of my time arguing about this rule instead of playing.

|TE| Team Effort 209.102.192.119

Clownloachlover

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

21st February 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#4 17 years ago

KiKin,

Just got done playing on your server (name= Oompa_Loompa). I had a great time. Thank you for putting it up.

Clownloachlover

Ripper23

50 XP

26th November 2002

0 Uploads

190 Posts

0 Threads

#5 17 years ago

[R.I.P.] TEAMPLAY Server!

IP: 24.58.87.74

*E|M|F*Virus*

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

14th May 2003

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#6 17 years ago

Vist the site and vist the server we do not tolerate morons or cheaters and if you cannot provide a screenshot when asked you also will be asked to leave, this hopefully helps with cheat issues , and this at the moment this is our way of policing and if you want a screenshot also thats fine EVERY EMF MEMBER provides them asap that is our server rule

Ripper23

50 XP

26th November 2002

0 Uploads

190 Posts

0 Threads

#7 17 years ago

Hi Guys, we have a new server is up called

NEW SERVER INFO: [R.I.P.] BF1942 1.4 IP: 207.158.1.206:14567

We are a teamwork based Clan. We welcome anyone to come to our server and enjoy!! It is very well admined and we boot tker's and high pingers immediately no exceptions!! Please stop by the server and check it out. If you would like more info, go to our website at

http://www.geocities.com/ripper4147/RIP_Clan.html

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 16 years ago

Hi all :cya: emm could i be so bold to reccomend our server :naughty: -=DR=- DIRTY RATS ( IRL ) :bows: Our server is admined by myself i am always present and contactable. Well i would love to see some people in here, We started 21/09/2004 and we would like to take off and if you would be so kind to join and boost our ratings i would be very gratefull. [color=red][/color] [color=blue]Desert Combat Final Server [/color] Server IP : 80.3.201.99:14567 :deal: Also if you wanna chat try our Teamspeak RC Server : [color=red][/color] [color=red]Server IP : 159.134.108.244:8767[/color] [color=black]Join while you can please[/color] Website: www.DIRTYRATSCLAN.com [color=red]E-mail Listing :[/color]

[color=black]DC Final 0.8 Server : [email="Gameserver@dirtyratsclan.com"]Gameserver@dirtyratsclan.com[/email][/color] [color=black]Teamspeak RC2 Server : [email="Tsserver@dirtyratsclan.com"]Tsserver@dirtyratsclan.com[/email] [/color]

My E-mail : [email="Admin@dirtyratsclan.com"]Admin@dirtyratsclan.com[/email] Clanwars : [email="Clanwars@dirtyratsclan.com"]Clanwars@dirtyratsclan.com[/email] Membership : [email="joinus@dirtyratsclan.com"]joinus@dirtyratsclan.com[/email] Adverts : [email="Adverts@dirtyratsclan.com"]Adverts@dirtyratsclan.com[/email]

Kind Regards, -=DR=- Sinister747