Cobra_UK

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago

Unbelivable flames to my post, but not surprising as there are a lot of ppl like that in this world... To the wonderful flamers get it straight all I said is that I noticed some bugs/glitches in 0.5 and reported them. Was as any normal person would b dissapointed that after all this time at 0.6 they r still there. THAT does not look promising but I can not expect backwards ppl like u to understand that. As for all the tons of objects and maps etc etc I said nothing against that. Why the hell would I play the mod and download over 1Gb of data if I did not think it was very good? It was nothing bad about the mod just the fact that I tried to help by doing my little bit of bug/glitches spotting and it was ignored. To the ones that understood my point in the first place thank u for your support. At least some1 got it and hopefully the developers did too...

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago

Sarcasm is NOT flaming.. your post calling us backwards IS. I think we have to put on fluffy gloves nowadays to write replies... Geezus

Next time give your post an appropriate Title like: 3 Minor bugs on Adak or whatever.

Dee-Jaý

Always 1 point ahead of you

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago

I agree that this isn´t one of the friendliest forums I´ve come across. Some people obviusly think they are superior to others just because they have a higher post count and (mostly, not always) spend more time on the boards (a common phenomenon on Internet forums). He posted his bug reports in the righ place, and even if he did it in a strange way, just take it for what it is. Just another bug-report... You guys are acting as if you need to defend FH from all moaners, whinners etc...

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago

Doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Kineticº

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP