{DBZ}_GyBolt

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

this is da 4 time i had to redo this :Censored: i downloaded over 1gb for the forgotten mod and i load a level online or instant action the game quits can n e 1 help i mean dc quits online map loading but not instant play :type: :feedback::tank: so now im pissed can ne1 help and make my crashes stop

DEAD MAN WALKING

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

14th November 2003

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago
{DBZ}_GyBoltthis is da 4 time i had to redo this :Censored: i downloaded over 1gb for the forgotten mod and i load a level online or instant action the game quits can n e 1 help i mean dc quits online map loading but not instant play :type: :feedback::tank: so now im pissed can ne1 help and make my crashes stop

DEAD MAN WALKING

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

14th November 2003

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

I have had the same problem with the game crashing but it is restricted to the co-op mode of the game. Apparently, in the move to get the mod out there for gameplay the bot portion of the mod remained incomplete (hopefully to be updated at a later date).

C38368

...burning angel wings to dust

50 XP

14th February 2004

0 Uploads

5,013 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Maybe the problem is with your spelling... But if not, maybe it's because there is no bot support. This has been posted God knows how many times already. Bots are very difficult to code (as far as I understand, at least), and were low priority for .6, which you'll note is <1. That's right, FH is still in beta. And yes, fixing SP/coop crashing is very simple: play online. People there are [usually] smarter than bots anyway...

Froggin_Ashole42

My nationality? I'm a mut.

50 XP

5th March 2004

0 Uploads

530 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Uh...did you get the .61 patch?Plus, the mod doesn't have bot support.

{DBZ}_GyBolt

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

i know that co-op nothing works online i have cable and internet isnt the problem i tried online it ALWAYS crashes at the end of a loading session

C38368

...burning angel wings to dust

50 XP

14th February 2004

0 Uploads

5,013 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

The more I lurk here, the mroe convinced I become that there is some commonly-used piece of software (or, less likely, hardware) that just isn't compatible with FH. Sounds like it's time for you to go play hide-and-seek with your system to see what might be crashing it...

PanzerAce

Some Guy...

50 XP

11th January 2004

0 Uploads

736 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

um, GyBolt, have you installed EVERYTHING and in the correct order? it should be installed in this order: part 1 of 2 part 2 of 2 fh.61

Freak Show 42

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

13th March 2004

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

I agree because the mod (FH) has never :Censored: ever worked on my damn computer. Not any of its versions. I must have some bad piece of hardware that causes this. (like many of the rest of us) This is want I want to do to it...:fistpunch:

{DBZ}_GyBolt

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

i have a radeon9800 and other stuff my dad jammed in there and i installed it in thet order