SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#1 17 years ago

IN the Battle of the bulge in one of the american spawn point near the river there is a M1 carbine AND IT HAS NO SKIN ITis just grey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????? AND WHAT THE F@^$ IS UP WITH A M1 GARAND BEING A SNIPER RIFLE AND WHAT IS UP WITH THE SOUND WITH THAT GUN I SOUNDS LIKE THE CLIP POPS EVERY SHOT IT SHOULD POP ON THE LAST SHOT ??????????!!!!!!!!! OHyea the 50cal needs an ammo box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- Silent Assassin--

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#2 17 years ago

oh yea iforgot to add this never mind but how you add pics to this thing?????????????????????????????????????????????/or make them show up unlike this one look down???????????????????

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#3 17 years ago

silent assassinIN the Battle of the bulge in one of the american spawn point near the river there is a M1 carbine AND IT HAS NO SKIN ITis just grey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????? AND WHAT THE F@^$ IS UP WITH A M1 GARAND BEING A SNIPER RIFLE AND WHAT IS UP WITH THE SOUND WITH THAT GUN I SOUNDS LIKE THE CLIP POPS EVERY SHOT IT SHOULD POP ON THE LAST SHOT ??????????!!!!!!!!! OHyea the 50cal needs an ammo box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- Silent Assassin--

the M1 Garand Was a sniper rifle in the Korean war, i dunno why they made it that way in the mod....

hookahiko

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

10th October 2003

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#4 17 years ago

Yeah, that "ping" noise should only happen when the clip is spent. (I noticed it playng Iwo Jima in SP mode).

It used to get people killed, since the enemy knew the noise was associated with being out of ammo. The solution: pair up with a buddy who keeps a few round ready while you re-load.

Cheers..

hatchetman

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

11th September 2003

0 Uploads

127 Posts

0 Threads

#5 17 years ago

Doing the ping sound at the right time was impossible without the SDK, so the team simply made it sound for every time you cock the gun so that at least the sound is in there. This is probably being worked on as we speak.

As for the unskinned M1 and the carbine, pipe down a little, this is just beta, I'm sure they'll have it fixed.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#6 17 years ago

add the ping sound when you reload that should work ...

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#7 17 years ago

yeah, XWWII has that I think.

But hey, with patch 1.5 there should be a good working garand :)

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#8 17 years ago

I don't think they realise they cant add the ping sound when it reloads because it reloads automaticallly.

Curried-Cat

Defender of things

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#9 17 years ago

The 1.5 patch (seems to be taking a while, think they might be having some issues) will allow this to be sorted