cavana60

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

3rd September 2003

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

I've never seen a bot actually attack my tank or any other tank with a rocket launcher/granade launcher. And that the bots almost always pick anti tank every time.

Crusader+

FH COOP Addict

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

I had this same problem testing COOP on Iwo Jima, a Chi-Ha was about 50m away from an AI allied team member who had a bazooka, and he just stood there looking at it without firing. He was there a good 30 seconds before he got killed as the Chi-Ha advanced towards him.

Bots do seem to use PIAT (although I've not extensively tested that) and I know they are happy to use Panzerfaust100s against me if I'm on the Allied team in COOP.

Edit: Tested in v0.5D

rustybit

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago
Bots do seem to use PIAT (although I've not extensively tested that) and I know they are happy to use Panzerfaust100s against me if I'm on the Allied team in COOP.

ive seen this too ....way too much

rustybit

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Gazala germans bot's just fly a round in me262 thay dont fight same with british and the me 262 Aircraft will respawn once .

Weedburner 2

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

The bots are to weak to pull the piat spring in firng position :9

King_Parliament

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

25 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

Bots will not use Bazookas, Gwher 43s (G 43), and the Russian semi-auto rifle (forgot the name). When I drive over an axis tank, the Russians and Americans just stare at me. I guess they're just terrified of my superior german armor, huh? :dropsjaw: :tank:

Also, bots fly in circles when in some planes. Circles. Just begging me to shoot them down.

I FH single is much fun and I am trapped in a 56k... Please, I beg you: Make them more challenging! (as in, they fight you will ALL the weapons.)

In addition, there are many levels (like fun infantry slaughter Krimea, and the allied planes in Iwo Jima) that the bots will not use vehicles or stationary weapons on. Let them use them, but allow us to force them off.

Kingrudolf

Fan FH Mapper

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,345 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

What??

How can you say that? Whenever I play with bots I always get whacked by panzerfausts! And when they do miss, they are somehow able to spell another panzerfaust, and give it another shot, untill they've whacked me! Now that's the bug they should be watching.

Also, the bots seems to be superiour with rifles and AT weapons. Where the average player would need some serious practise, the bots can take out armour from until 200 meters! A perfect shot to my flank! That seems really realistic to me! I also hate to get shot in the head when I walk around the corner, directly into an enemy.

The worst part has yet to come. Whereas you have to look closely, to see if that soldier coming over the hill is friend or foe, the soldier (bot) will immediately recognize you, even if it's just your head that's sticking out. Too bad we can't change this..