Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Objects need to be replaced in Fallweis: In Fallweis I have discovered a bug (last sunday morning that is): Near the ruined town there is a white wall (with a red/orange top) it has no collisi0on (this is normal for that object in bf) it should be replaced... Many people go arouind the wall while this is unneccery. The benche in front of the wall has the same problem: it has no collision, it uses the default bf bench (that has no collion) instead of the editted FH version (forgot the name). Swimanimation bug in Breakthrough: I also had an bug on Breakthrough (server: ={k15]= FH0.6 IP: 62.75.136.28:14567 ,ArminAce was there): I was crossing the ford near the ruined bridge, holding a Karabine ib my hand and when i got out of the water my soldier was still doing the swim anymation (with his hand etc,) and the camera position (1st vieuw) was acting as if it was in the water while i was NOT. I was running across some field... :uhoh: This is possibily a bf (engine?) bug, and not neccerly a FH bug, but i reported it anyway just to let you know. greetz, Großadmiral Dönitz PS: O/T Am i allowed to change (edit) the textures of the FH vehicles? I might be adding the sign/logo of the 9th SS panzerdivision "Hohenstaufen" (that fought at Arnhem) on the german vehciles on my map (Battle of Arnhem). I think so, just asking to be sure...

Ping_Pong

Rockin' the Casbah

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

7,663 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

The swim bug has been a problem sence I think, if I remember correctly, in normal bf I sometimes get it when coming out of the water.

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Note: this screenie was posted by DarkCloud(HK), he reported the same "wall bug @ Fallweis" (but later then me) here is his screenie of it: attachment.php?attachmentid=3859

Az*

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

3rd November 2003

0 Uploads

107 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Swimming bug happens a lot to me on Omaha,its quite funny when u see some1 running at you swimming :)