the Darkness Advanced Member

Advanced Member

50 XP

20th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,333 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

I loaded the updates, just like instucted. Went without a hitch. When I tried to play, itcrashes to desktop, but is still running in the backgroud. Program button is in the bar, but when I click on it to get back into the game, it crashes back to my desktop and still runs in the background. Any Ideas?

born2lift

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

189 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Same problem here. I think most servers havent updated yet. I did manage to play Bocage map with both patches installed. Very buggie! was MG calss and every time I gont on an AA gun my MG was in the way and I could go prone. plus the PanzerIV/H is replaced with the short barreled version. Dont know if this was because of game balance issues, but I hope not.

Advanced Member

50 XP

20th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,333 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago
born2liftSame problem here. I think most servers havent updated yet. I did manage to play Bocage map with both patches installed. Very buggie! was MG calss and every time I gont on an AA gun my MG was in the way and I could go prone. plus the PanzerIV/H is replaced with the short barreled version. Dont know if this was because of game balance issues, but I hope not.

I tried on a server that said .5d and I tried to create my own game. Same thing happened every time. I hope a dev sees this.

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

I'd reccomend a reinstall for sure, gotta be something going screwy with one of the .rfa's not being in teh right place.

Do that and see if it helps.

Advanced Member

50 XP

20th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,333 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago
B.F. PierceI'd reccomend a reinstall for sure, gotta be something going screwy with one of the .rfa's not being in teh right place. Do that and see if it helps.

Did a full reinstall (whole Game) and redownloaded the patch to, just in case. It worked. Been playing all evening. Thanks B.F. And thanks to all the devs, this is a great mod.