EvilOTTO

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

8th March 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Forgotten hope mod has been crashing on me several times. It didn't crash untel about a day after i got it, but it only crashes on the Forgotten hope maps, some i can play, but many others i can not. They work fine when i create the server, or single player, but generally crashes when it comes to myself joining another server. I have tryed the debugger, that did nothing. It's not my router, i know that for a fact. My computer meets all requirements. It's not the servers, i check what version they re before. Does anyone know how to fix this annyoing problem? Any help, tips, would be helpful.

Ivegottheskill

No.1 STvsSW Fan

50 XP

23rd November 2002

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

FH crashes to desktop while loading Bocage on coop mode for me

Ivegottheskill

No.1 STvsSW Fan

50 XP

23rd November 2002

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Actually, FH crashes to desktop with an error sound on every coop map. Not only that, but there's less coop maps in 0.61 than there was in 0.5.

I'm pretty disappointed at that, back to 0.5F for me I think, at least until a suitable patch comes out, but it's likely to be 573GB looking at the enormous number of people posting problems or bugs :uhm:

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

coop is broken, will be fixed later

EvilOTTO

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

8th March 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

I think i have fixed my problem, i had deleted everything, re-installed everything, got the 1.6v full patch, FH both parts from a different site (other than fileplanet, they have corrupt files) installed that, than got the new version 1.61 i think it was, and it now works fine. I think the major problem was fileplanet files, i know alot of people have been having trouble with the crashing, and alot of it turns back to fileplanet and there files. Bad stuff!

SpiderGoat

Nel mezzo del cammin

50 XP

5th December 2003

0 Uploads

4,050 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

First time I played: 1/2 maps crashed. Discovered I need to uninstall 0.5. first - did that - installed 0.61 too

--> 1/7 games crash now. It's better, but I really can't figure out why I still have crashes...

More suggestions?