Ivegottheskill

No.1 STvsSW Fan

50 XP

23rd November 2002

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Congratulations to the FH team on releasing a patch so soon. 0.5D is now what the original release (0.5B) whould have been, but there are still a lot of bugs and other things that need to be fixed.

* All of the planes need to be recoded. All their abilities are wrong, aircraft like the Bf-110, Me-262 and P-38 have a better climb rate and rate of turn than the P-51 and Spitfire, which is rediculous. The Me-262 is way to manoverable as is the B-25 and almost all of the aircraft have the ability to climb vertically :rolleyes:

* The bots are equipped with more than one Panzerfaust rocket each. If you pick up a dead bots weapon pack, theres only 1 rocket, but I've physically seen a bot fire 2-3 Panzerfaust rockets in open areas in Gazala and Bulge where there are definately no ammo reloading positions.

* A fully armored Tiger gets killed by a Panzerfaust hit in the front armor (it did for me today in Bocage anyway) :rolleyes:

* When the Defiant drops its bomb, the bomb still appears on the underside of the plane, even though there is no reload or anymore bombs.

* The Me-262 is too quiet in the chase cam mode and you can't hear the jet engines until they come very close to the camera.

* M1 Garand is also too quiet when firing. The M1 Carbine sounds louder

* The M1 Carbine is spelt wrong when you kill someone with it (it says M1 Carabine)

* The rockets are too weak and cause almost no damage to most tanks when a direct hit is scored. Splash damage also seems minimal.

* The game lags too much when cannons or machine guns are fired at the ground. Can the dirt splash be improved or minimised any further to reduce the lag?

* The propeller spinning speed on most aircraft is way to slow (although the slower speed kind of suits bigger aircraft like the He-111)

* When in the nose camera view, the P-38 machine guns and cannon fire appear to be coming from the left hand side of the aircraft, when they're supposed to be coming from the front.

I'll add more as I find them, but I hope these are fixed in time for the next release :cool:

Ivegottheskill

No.1 STvsSW Fan

50 XP

23rd November 2002

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

More bugs:

* Both Guadalcanal and Midway crash when they finish loading

* Me-262 shouldn't be in Gazala, as it's a 1941-1942 battle and the Me-262 wasn't introduced into action until 1944

Ivegottheskill

No.1 STvsSW Fan

50 XP

23rd November 2002

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Some additional bugs which I hope will be fixed in time for 0.6:

* When the P-51 in Bocage respawns, it's already about 1/3 damaged

* Theres some lag when reloading from the time the animation ends and the time when the bullets appear in the bottom right ammunition indicator and it's not possible to fire during this period of a few seconds.

* I'm sure this has been mentioned before by others, but the rockets seem pretty weak.

* Players should be able to fire their hand weapons when seated on the sides of tanks such as the Panzer IV

okiN

Duke

50 XP

27th August 2003

0 Uploads

495 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Also, the Garand (At least the Garand sniper), and maybe other semi-auto rifles have automatic fire.

jmrwacko

Official Battlefield Reporter

50 XP

6th August 2003

0 Uploads

125 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

is fh team gonna fix these bugs or not?

Ivegottheskill

No.1 STvsSW Fan

50 XP

23rd November 2002

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Lol, that sig is mad, I can't help but laugh everytime I see it :D

MkH^

FH tester

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,286 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Ivegottheskill

* The rockets are too weak and cause almost no damage to most tanks when a direct hit is scored. Splash damage also seems minimal.

You gotta be f'in kidding me? The rockets drill thru tanks' armor like hot knife thru butter. They are almost overpowered.. You can always take out at least two tanks with one loadout in OMG with Typhoon. It takes like two rockets to destroy a tank.

jmrwacko

Official Battlefield Reporter

50 XP

6th August 2003

0 Uploads

125 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago
IvegottheskillLol, that sig is mad, I can't help but laugh everytime I see it :D

thx, I can make you a bf sig if you want, just name what you want in it, like a tank blowing up a noobie or a plane ripping apart someone's skull or something and I'll make it for you :)

Ivegottheskill

No.1 STvsSW Fan

50 XP

23rd November 2002

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago
jmrwackothx, I can make you a bf sig if you want, just name what you want in it, like a tank blowing up a noobie or a plane ripping apart someone's skull or something and I'll make it for you :)

Thanks for the offer. Do you know of any good programs that can take video's in game and convert them into gifs? I thought it would be pretty cool to make a small animated sig with a Spitfire flying around or something :uhm: