Bboymax22

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

19th January 2004

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Ok i installed all the things. 1&2 and for some reason right when its loading the map i picked it exits out of the game! Do i need to get the expansion road to rome to play it or is something wrong?:furious:

sempai(be)

Addicted to GF

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

281 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago
Bboymax22Ok i installed all the things. 1&2 and for some reason right when its loading the map i picked it exits out of the game! Do i need to get the expansion road to rome to play it or is something wrong?:furious:

No , RTR is not needed.

You installed the mappack , right ? You did read all instructions before installing ? Checked the instal path ?

Bla bla bla bla bla bla . . . . . . . . . . .

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

0.6 is out soon and that will be easy to install ...

Bboymax22

50 XP

19th January 2004

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Ok i got the 5.e Hotfix or whatever its called and it comes with this one thing with like a stack of books on it and i have no clue how to work it! when is this 0.6 patch suppose to be coming out? And will it fix my little problem?:uhm:

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
Bboymax22Ok i got the 5.e Hotfix or whatever its called and it comes with this one thing with like a stack of books on it and i have no clue how to work it! when is this 0.6 patch suppose to be coming out? And will it fix my little problem?:uhm:

.6 will probably be a full install , but lord knows when it will come out

Big Lebowski

This is not nam

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,959 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
Bboymax22Ok i got the 5.e Hotfix or whatever its called and it comes with this one thing with like a stack of books on it and i have no clue how to work it! when is this 0.6 patch suppose to be coming out? And will it fix my little problem?:uhm:

stack of books? you probely have to unpack it first. if you have Winzip you can unpack it there. but only if it's a zip file. :) If you don't have winzip...... you could try to find a non zip/rar file hotfix...... (Name) hotfix.exe and then you don't have to unpack it..... :) try bf1942files.com they have a hotfix.exe

Bboymax22

50 XP

19th January 2004

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

ok im at a point where is says WinAce SFX Fogttoen hope and it says please install to your main battlefeild 1942 directory. and i clicked next and it has Battlefeild 1942 like this < Battlefeild 1942 > what do i need to do next can someone run me throught the process step by step please?

Big Lebowski

This is not nam

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,959 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

okey click browse... and find the bf1942 folder and click ok..... then extract.

Bboymax22

50 XP

19th January 2004

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago
Aske88......okey click browse... and find the bf1942 folder and click ok..... then extract.

Do i just click on the battlefeild 1942 and then extract and thats it?

DV8

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th January 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Where did you find the 0.5e patch? I don't see it anywhere, but have the same problem. Before I built my new computer I had everything working fine, I am well aware of how to load everything. DV8