Snipemare

WW II Reenactor

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

When I get into the ME 262 on Bocage it makes my game crash. It's not just me either, my son had the same thing happen.

jmrwacko

Official Battlefield Reporter

50 XP

6th August 2003

0 Uploads

125 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago
SnipemareWhen I get into the ME 262 on Bocage it makes my game crash. It's not just me either, my son had the same thing happen.

same thing happened to me. Was playin bocage on singleplayer and when the engines fired up and the landing gear retracted I fired missles at a tank, and then the game crashed. Wierd.

-Hammer-

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

After a little field testing I figured out when the ME262 causes the game to crash. If you take off in the plane and circle the main base, the game doesn't crash. You can fire all weapons and nothing seems to happen. As soon as you leave the general area of the main base / airfield the game crashes after a short duration. I did have the game crash on me a couple of times when I used the alt-fire, but this may have been just a coincidence.

Suhren

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

13th December 2002

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago
jmrwackosame thing happened to me. Was playin bocage on singleplayer and when the engines fired up and the landing gear retracted I fired missles at a tank, and then the game crashed. Wierd.

@FH-Team

Have a look at Me262-c's folder. (That's the plane you use on Bocage).

There you'll notice that you've forgotten to define the Networks.con and don't use this tag in your weapons.con for the Rockets: "ObjectTemplate.setNetworkableInfo PlaneFireArmInfo"

I'm sure you know, how to code it in the proper way. :D

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

online or coop

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

I got shot by an ME262 over the allied base, so someone doesn't have this bug...

Suhren

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

13th December 2002

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
'LIGHTNING [NL']I got shot by an ME262 over the allied base, so someone doesn't have this bug...

That's the problem if the Netcode (Network.con) isn't coded properly. The game must not crash at once, but you can be sure, that it will crash under some "special conditions" ;) No matter, who's piloting the plane (Player or Bot).

I've had a short look over FH-Mod's cons, and there's much to do left. But I'm sure they'll take it in a few month ;)

cap'n_crunch

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

12th April 2003

0 Uploads

29 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago
SnipemareWhen I get into the ME 262 on Bocage it makes my game crash. It's not just me either, my son had the same thing happen.

i played bocage last night and i didnt crash when i flew the me262! are your peoples video cards updated? that maybe a problem, cuz i noticed that the skin on that jet is very detailed (shiny reflects some light). anyways just try updating your video cards.

jmrwacko

Official Battlefield Reporter

50 XP

6th August 2003

0 Uploads

125 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago
cap'n_crunchi played bocage last night and i didnt crash when i flew the me262! are your peoples video cards updated? that maybe a problem, cuz i noticed that the skin on that jet is very detailed (shiny reflects some light). anyways just try updating your video cards.

lmao no crunch i dont think its our video cards that is causing the crashes :lol:

cap'n_crunch

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

12th April 2003

0 Uploads

29 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

:mad: then what the hell is it? i dont get any problems!