Soldat Jakob

Sehr lustig.....

50 XP

16th February 2004

0 Uploads

143 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

After awhile waiting for somthing or just out of no where (even when i was trying to flank a tank. VEHICLES DISSAPPEAR! Unless i get into one, which is also invisible, so i have to go around like a crazy maniac pressing E. Is this a BF bug or FH? This pisses me off greatly. The only way to turn the models back on is just wait till the end of the map, die, or jump into a vehicle of my own.....which sucks. Remedy anyone? They even dissappear off the mini map.

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

I have the exact same problem, and i installled FH on a clean system (with no privous FH -0.5) I might have to reinstall? It only happened twices but still.... Vehciles would spawn at start and mericalaliously dissapear after 1 minute (or more) after I enbtered an invisible vehicle all was back to normal. :S

Panzermeyer

I post to get attention

50 XP

14th October 2003

0 Uploads

77 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

I know this bug a long time and i hate it. Just an example the Prinz of Wales dissapears two metres from my Prinz Eugen *boom* and i'm dead :(

I know a few guys that have the same Problem, but i don't know if this is an EA Bug or a FH Bug.

Count Nosferatu

The Count Stalks...

50 XP

22nd February 2004

0 Uploads

2,100 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

My textures show up but they are all unskinned...

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Try changing views.

Dee-Jaý

Always 1 point ahead of you

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

I´ve noticed that my Thompson model sometimes dissapears or any other firearm I´m using. Only happens seldomly and it´s ok if I switch weapons and then back again...

SgtPepper

Aloha

50 XP

21st October 2003

0 Uploads

891 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Actually I have sometimes the same problem with disappearing vehicles. It seems to be when it's a little bit laggy, either the server or connection.

But you can fix it by pressing your "Change View" key (Standard C). You have to pay attention, the first "First Person View" isn't correct, hit again the key and it will switch once again into the "First Person View" but this time with no more disappeared vehicles. It works fine for me.

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

ok thanks SgtPepper! so the solutions 0f disapearing/invisible vehciles are: -change your camera vieuw -enter an invisible vehicle (you have to know there location, because they also won't showup on the minimap) and the solution to disappearing guns is: switch your weapon (and back) any other simular bugs with "invisible" stuff? This probaly are bf1942 (engine?) bugs (although it never happened to me in bf vanilla as far as that i know of).