Crusader+

FH COOP Addict

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

This may not actually be a bug and might just be lack of skill on my part :) The No4 scoped rifle has the "crosshair shake" that vanilla BF1942 does, where once zoomed in the crosshair wavers around, and generally the shot hits where the crosshair is during the shake animation. The new sniper rifles (garand/g34) don't seem to have this crosshair shake and also seem to be more inaccurate than the No4. My guess was that the crosshair was still moving like in the No4, just there wasn't the animation playing for it on the garand yet, which is why it doesn't seem to hit where the crosshair is most of the time?

or is the No4 just more accurate and the nonmoving crosshair is coincidence?

For some reason I can hit moving targets with the No4scoped like usual, but the garand and g34 seem to miss alot more often even against stationary targets, but that doesn't seem to happen with the nonscoped garand which I can hit as well with as the No4.

Tested in 0.5D COOP as client on a nondedicated server (ping ~170)

Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

All custom weapons get "shaking" support in the next version. You'll probably have noticed that the MGs aren't shakings as well when firing. Also the sniperrifles become more precise.

Crusader+

FH COOP Addict

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago
Major HartmannAll custom weapons get "shaking" support in the next version. You'll probably have noticed that the MGs aren't shakings as well when firing. Also the sniperrifles become more precise.

Excellent, thanks for letting us know!