impcfast

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

8th March 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I upgraded to FH .61 last night and everything works fine except the scoreboard menu. I haven't had a scoreboard menu since the BF 1.6 release. I thought this problem would be corrected in this patch. Is there another download for the menu scoreboard fix? Thanks, Fast

impcfast

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

8th March 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

To test a theory, I renamed my FH folder to old_fh and installed the new .6 and .61 patch to a new fh folder. NOW, I have a working menu/scoreboard. I deleted my old_fh folder and am good to go finally. Too bad no one took the time to suggest this or even reply. *sigh*

ASSKICK

lazy owl

50 XP

23rd January 2004

0 Uploads

383 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

this was suggested several time in the installation, in the readme and lots of times in forums and on the main site..... don't complain about it....

[SaS]SgtMajor_Rock

[SaS]Drill Sergeant

50 XP

21st January 2004

0 Uploads

70 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Ya on the website, though its down now, it was said to uninstall the 0.5 versions before you install the new one. Also in the readme for the 0.6 install it says that. So read next time instead of saying we are not helpful. :moon:

impcfast

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

8th March 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

The website was down. I got the download off of fpscentral after much searching and there was no mention of removing the old fh. As for the installation, I briefly skimmed the Thank you list that starts out the installation and then proceeded to install. As for complaining, it was not an outright complaint. It was an observation on the need for help going un-noticed. But, I'm glad you see it as a complaint. Perhaps now, you and others might be more willing to pipe up and help me and the rest of the noobs out. You were certainly able to voice your concerns about complaining. Just think, had you made the simple motion to help in the beginning, you would never have had to remark negatively later. *sigh* because I do sigh.

ToastedHam

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th November 2002

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago
impcfastThe website was down. I got the download off of fpscentral after much searching and there was no mention of removing the old fh. As for the installation, I briefly skimmed the Thank you list that starts out the installation and then proceeded to install. As for complaining, it was not an outright complaint. It was an observation on the need for help going un-noticed. But, I'm glad you see it as a complaint. Perhaps now, you and others might be more willing to pipe up and help me and the rest of the noobs out. You were certainly able to voice your concerns about complaining. Just think, had you made the simple motion to help in the beginning, you would never have had to remark negatively later. *sigh* because I do sigh.

Thank you for "asking for help", "complaining", "posting bug" whatever. I also did not see any info on anyplace where the download was available. I asked in the game...but nobody knew anything about the problem. Website down, and if not for your post here I would not have known what to do. I have been downloading games for 20 years, and I would have thought it would have been in the installation program. Thanks again for going out on a limb for the rest of us!!