{SmB}IcelanDick

Ég tala ekki Íslensku

50 XP

11th June 2004

0 Uploads

661 Posts

0 Threads

#201 16 years ago

Found just a minor bug. Not sure if it's map related, but it was in the battleship on Saipan. One of the catapult planes took off and spotted for arty so I went to the spotting view. When I exited and went back to the normal front guns/driving position of the battleship the targeting circle from the spotting view was still there.

peckens

peck peck peck wooodddddd

50 XP

26th January 2004

0 Uploads

431 Posts

0 Threads

#202 16 years ago

i found this bug u know (here is a pic so u know what i am talking about) ScreenShot1_copy.jpg those roller things on the tracks on the churchill, well when they get off the ground they stop spinning even thought the track is still moving dont ask why my turret is gone lol

Nishat

iN GaME NaMe: Desert Fox

50 XP

19th April 2004

0 Uploads

181 Posts

0 Threads

#203 16 years ago

OK....The mp40 sound sounds like a half dead car trying to get up a hill..... Ok but to the bugs I found: 1.) The axis sub on the atlantic map is messed. You can pilot it ok but if you want to get on deck and use the equipment (cannon) the screen goes all weird. It shakes alot. texure corruption is noted (the cannon starts flashing all over the screen) 2.) I dunno if its only me but sometimes, I cant seem to see vehicles but when I switch to third person, I can. Usually happens on arnheim and battlof of the bulge. 3.) When you hit an enemy jeep from a tank one of two things happens: *You Fire from your tank a.) if the jeep is comming straight at you, it blows up and everyone inside gets killed b.):thumbsdown: if its going parallel to your position in some way, the shell bounces off, they get out of their jeep and because your in a chi ha they ex pack you and you die a horrible horrible death

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#204 16 years ago

Not a bug but the bf110 engine sound is so weak that if you are on the ground you can't hear it until its too late

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#205 16 years ago

Another one I assume is a messup, Churchill's armor is a little too good absorbing panzerschreck rockets imo. two shots at approx the back. No smoke..

[FtN|FH] Mick

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

24th January 2004

0 Uploads

209 Posts

0 Threads

#206 16 years ago

Wake: After respawning in the bunker by the AA guns at the airport, I couldn't see the ground anymore for the whole remainder of the round. I have a Radeon 9700, and am using 4AA & 8FF and the Omega Drivers. Cheers, Mick

MkH^

FH tester

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,286 Posts

0 Threads

#207 16 years ago

Dunno if this has been already mentioned, but the unique (?) japanese coastal gun in the beach of Iwo Jima has infinite ammo. After those hundred rounds or something the sound, muzzle flash and the recoil reducing system in the barrel (if it has one) stop, but it still fires rendered projectiles that hit as hard as when it still has ammo left. Dunno if it drops in the same category with this, having experienced this only once and not bothered to test it out again, but very interesting thing anyway.

Ronin Pedroshin

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

13th June 2004

0 Uploads

878 Posts

0 Threads

#208 16 years ago

Don't know if this was told before but I guess not: -The Japanese destroyers still shoot themselves with the front and rear turret!! -American destroyers still shoot themselves with lower of the front turrets! -Many tanks (the ones I know are Sherman and Matilda) can shoot themselves on the back! This is very irritating because in the special realistic tank aim that was added in 0.6 you can't see that you are pointing at your own tank when you're trying to blow off the engineer putting expacks behind you! You end up doing his job! I think these vehicle turrets movement should be limited so they don't end up aiming themselves!

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#209 16 years ago

it's also because the barrels dont have a collision thingy

Nishat

iN GaME NaMe: Desert Fox

50 XP

19th April 2004

0 Uploads

181 Posts

0 Threads

#210 16 years ago

The cross hairs of the ships (german anyway) arnt moving with the turrets...I suppose it requires a bit more skill but Im not sure if that was the intended aim...GET IT??? AIM??:lol: :lol: :nodding: