SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

yea..... online play does not work i try to on line it crashes to the desktop. For the regbf, and desert combat works fine.....Please help.............

-----------Silent Assassin-----------

Charlieboy

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

21st November 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Hey,Try downloading the mappack from fh website and install the patches in order b to c to d and then install the 5e patch that makes it work with the 1.5 patch.hope this helped.

Hubby Dubby

I Love FH!

50 XP

15th January 2004

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

i cant pla online either but its different, everytime i try to play on the net it starts to connect, then it says "CD key in use" and its really starting to @#$% me off (it also does it in every other bf i have which is all of them). I would post somewhere else its just this is te first place i thought of Any help on how as to fix this? I tried reinstalling to but it didnt work

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

try not using an ILLEGAL copy.

Sgt. DinkyDuck

Addicted to GF

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

267 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

or if you do have a legal copy, someones key generator has generated your key for a theif to use. conctact EA, they will need a picture of both cd's, and a few other things. get ahold of them to get a new one issued

Patrocles

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

15th January 2004

0 Uploads

48 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

I downloaded and installed all the files as recommended but cannot get FH 0.5e to run. I get the dreaded CTD when the map is loading. It sounds like 0.5e does not work for most people. I will try 0.6 when it is available. What is up with the 0.6 patch? Everytime I check out the official FH site it still has the post from December titled "Day 16." I think it should be up to Day 40 by now.:uhm: