Oldschool

Shinjirarenai!

50 XP

19th April 2003

0 Uploads

790 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

I just got the mod, so I haven't got to play much, but these are a few bugs I saw while I was playing...

Bugs -APC on Bocage is missing its skin. -Everytime I enter the rocket plane for the axis, game crashes without error message. -For the axis, when they are hitching a ride on a tank (basically they are supposed to be sitting on the back of the tank), instead of sitting down, it looks of like they are standing up and looking down, looks very strange. - Not really a bug, but a major annoyance. Multiplayer lags like heck... -When a tank is destroyed, it vanishes for a second, then comes back looking destroyed. -For some reason, I always hear AA guns firing in the background, and it sounds like they are right next to me when they are half way across the map from me -The stationary AA guns for the axis shows the icon of a ship when your using it instead of a icon of itself -controlls for some planes is kind of messed up, takes for ever to take off or the plane just keeps running into trees when I'm taking off

This is just some stuff I think you guys could do to improve the game, just some thoughts...

-better first person skins for all rifles -better recoil animation for the allied rifles (if possible, but of course, you may need a SDK to edit animations) -more detailed skins for allied tanks -add in Merciless face skins? (they look really great!)

Overall this is a great mod!I can't wait for your next release!

Plata

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

I don't want to make a new thread but I found a new bug at the wake map. The japanes mg from the support class has no skin.

=Capt.M.=

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

26th September 2003

0 Uploads

37 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

I also found the Japanese type 96 with no skin and the game is really laggy. In El Alamein slot #2 shows a rifle when it should be the revolver, also the Enfield sound is very very low. ..can hardly hear it.

Oldschool has a point: Merciless skins would look great in this game. But great job on FH. :nodding:

lennybal

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Have you guys also noticed that the mg on the back of the green axis plane (Big one, on crete) doesnt fire?

-Sometimes in karelia, in singleplayer i spawned under the treches, it's somesort of mini canyon, and its hard to get out. (Something like this: \/ ) -Also on crete, i see the plane on the radar, but when i'm near to it it just dissapears? Especially wth the orange one, don't know name -The big plane on el elamain, the axis one, it keeps bouncing when it spawns and you don't see shit trough the cockpit.

Plata

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

Yeah I noticed all these bugs, too.

lennybal

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago
PlataYeah I noticed all these bugs, too.

Ok... but why didn't you post those then? Guys, post all the bugs you find in this treath to help the developers out, and let the guy who started the treath update the first post as soon as someone post some new bugs ok :)

Oldschool

Shinjirarenai!

50 XP

19th April 2003

0 Uploads

790 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

well, played around some more and found another bug. I was on bocage and was driving around in a jeep. A Tiger came out from behind a building and I nearly collided with it. While it was chasing me around, I accidently drove my car into the river. Instead of blowing up, I drove staight across the river. I did lose some life, but not to much. So to sum it up, vechiles can drive into water now without blowing up.