Lucius Drake

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

13th September 2003

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Hi guys - I have seen a fair few bugs (most of which I have seen commented on, and many of which a FHMod member has said that it's being fixed) but one sticks out for me.

I load up El Alamein. I choose Axis. I run towards the Ju52 - *bonk* it becomes the Me323 that I presume it is meant to be. It sits on the runway slowly losing health, bouncing slightly. If I jump in, the cockpit view is owned.

Also, for some reason I can't load up Guadalcanal. *shrug* It just crashes out to Windows.

Other than that - the mod is fantastic, I really enjoy playing it. :)

poofyfinger

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

The Me323 bounces as like it is on hydraulics! BLING BLING!! Im still expecting some hispanic with a control box around there.

Guadacanal crashes because its a BF42 problem, not FHope problem.... DC .4 crashes too on it. Of course, my favourite map!!

Cockpits of some planes (esp German) are non-textured and just one color

Framerate on El Alamein is horrible when having a large desert battle. BF42 and DC its ok. I have a P4 3.0Ghz MSI Neo2LS with a GeForce Fx5600 Ultra 256mb !!!! SLOW ?!?

my .2 ...

overall, i love this mod... i LOVE the way cannons and guns aim now, esp on the battleships. might be toooo easy ? !?

cap'n_crunch

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

12th April 2003

0 Uploads

29 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

yeah i noticed that the me323 bounces alot, also when in the pilots seat you see this weird mirror or something. fix this!