tHe bUm -=TSi=-

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

12th January 2004

0 Uploads

51 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I noticed this last night on Crete and I dunno if it's a bug or meant to be this way, but... I discovered that the tractor has no icon on the minimap. This makes it completely invisable, even when a teammate is in it... making it deadly if a teammate doesn't see the name and it's not on the minimap so he shoots. However, it has the plus of taking a tractor will trick someone if they had a radar hack :clap:. I don't think it was meant to trick cheaters though... so can we get the tractor an icon? P.S. Isn't Atlantic not surposed to lag anymore? I think it lags more than before... can we fix it? Midway doesn't lag and it has more ships and land...

[BFE]projecTile

I'm way too cool to Post

50 XP

7th February 2004

0 Uploads

163 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

I think this is the best thing about the Tractor you could sneak far behind enemy lines, leave your vehicle and no grey Icon on the Minimap would tell the enemy where you are. You could if it wouldn't be that damn slow. I think this should be done with every Vehicle, this would make it so much cooler if you can use jeeps to completly bypass the enemy just to come up behind them unnoticed. 0.7 please all vehicles like this. Problems with TKs would only appear if rambos can't think and shoot.

tHe bUm -=TSi=-

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

12th January 2004

0 Uploads

51 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
'[BFEprojecTile']I think this is the best thing about the Tractor you could sneak far behind enemy lines, leave your vehicle and no grey Icon on the Minimap would tell the enemy where you are. You could if it wouldn't be that damn slow. I think this should be done with every Vehicle, this would make it so much cooler if you can use jeeps to completly bypass the enemy just to come up behind them unnoticed. 0.7 please all vehicles like this. Problems with TKs would only appear if rambos can't think and shoot.

Then again that also makes it hard to find vehicles... would suck playing a new map and knowing where nothing was. Perhaps have a timer for so long after you exit a vehicle before it appears on the map for the other team?