Addicted to GF

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

267 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

playing Wake island,

1. spawned and took second gunners position on destroyer, aimed at an american flag, checked to see if team was near, nope, so i fired, it blew up the destroyer, and three team mates on it, and gave me the TK. have not tried to recreate yet

2. spawnable plane, if to many spawn and come up at once, it drops some out. and if your not a pilot, you die

3. while flying the betty, i got shot at by enemy, plane blew up, and i got two TK's.

4. beached ship has invisable polys which only lets you shoot enemy from areas you can jump off. very anoying. but somehow they are still able to kill me

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

The destroyer has had that bug since .5. You actually shot yourself with the lower cannon in position two. You need to aim a bit higher. It's a bug alright, I don't think real life deck guns could depress to hit the deck.

Dee-Jaý

Always 1 point ahead of you

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Yes, on some carriers, you have to many planes spawning, so you can´t even start from the rear end, because a plane will spawn right infront/on you and destroy you. Also, there is a bombing bug sometimes, when you drop bombs, you blow up your own plane...

Sgt. DinkyDuck

Addicted to GF

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

267 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

man im glad im a regular in the wolf server, or i probably would have been kicked. lol