natty

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th September 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I found some bugs. To start with the allied ocean plane w/e its called catches on fire and blows up when u land in the water. Secondly the planes handle like crap, while the bombers are as gracefull as ever. Ill list somemore bugs as soon as i find them

rIFTEr [HSF]

I post to get attention

50 XP

12th May 2003

0 Uploads

72 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

I wish I knew the names of planes. On Crete, the Medium Bomber I guess it would be, the orange paint job, that planes seems to want to keep going up and up, I had to struggle with it to keep my nose level.

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Just make sure you keep them coming, the more bug reports we get the better 0.6 will be :)

Ilythiir

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago
Secondly the planes handle like crap

Not quite, at least not those I tried (Yak-9, MiG-3). Both had a less arcadish feeling than before, but actualy I think that's positive. It takes more skill to pilot them, so that's not really a bug.

I noticed a bug about the Tante Ju, Ju-52. The back MG can only be moved with your mouse but you can only fire with your joystick.

richardcx14

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

14th August 2003

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

yeah the ME-110 on creete has som MAjor problems with its flying. I mean i got in it and went to dive to make a bombing run and they plane just did like summer saults and went outta control. Also the FW-190 on the maps i have played seems to want to climb pretty bad, this maybe true to the actuall plane but i dont know. the p-38 can climb striat up without ever even starting to stall, same with the b-25. Hmm lets see.. the p-51 on bocage doesnt seem to respond very well when you tell it to move up or down, aka verticly. i think you know hwat i mean. I still LOVE this mod and i know it is the first release and im lovin every bit of it. oh yeah on the JU-52's on crete when you drop the ammo boxes they seem to skid for freakin ever! lol OH well i hope some of these help you guys out with develope ment. keep up the bloody awsome work!! richard

[UGB]Brewster

GF makes me horny

50 XP

26th September 2003

0 Uploads

99 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

I know that some of the two engined bombers handled like poo in real life, especially the silly looking American one. Maybe its just realism?

scion

I post to get attention

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

67 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

In real life, bombers were sluggish pieces of shit, much like the B-17 in vanilla BF. The server I play on only plays maps that have few bugs, so I havnt encountered the buggy planes, but the ones I have used seem perfect to me.